Chapter Three:

Percy POV:
On my way home I couldn't help the feeling that thing are more then what they seem in this town.

-------time skip cause I'm lazy and it's the weekend ---------

The rest of the week was ok. It was like first day really the Cullen's asking my question. Then Alice asking if I can hang out with them and my usual response being im to busy or something like that. Today's Saturday and it 5:00 in the morning who wakes up 5:00 in the morning. Oh, wait i do every sin- no I can't remember if I remember it brings back flashbacks. So anyways I took my shower did my morning business the went for a walk in the forest behind my house. im pretty sure someone is stalking me cause I can feel their eyes and their presence. Then out of no where a pack of hellhound jump out and surround me. Now, I had to options 1. I kill them all and might give out my secret or 2. Get hurt keep my secret and hope my stalker saves me. I'm take one better chance at surviving. so I took out riptide and uncapped it and fought with grace like and angel and wrath of a demon. And left quickly before my stalker could react.

Jasper's POV:

I can't believe what I just say. I thought he was mostly a regular guy that smelled different and I'll admit that I was lil jealous when Alice talk about him but still this give everyone good reasons to watch him now cause he's a possible threat. I should go warn the others. When I got back I had everyone there's, even Jacob and his pack there to tell them what happen. To say everyone was stunned was an understatement. Even I was still a lil shocked. Like come on he took out dogs the size of a pickup truck like they were nothing. Jacob left to go tell his pack about what happen. And to tell them that he is not an a one of them or us. So what is he?

( ugh sorry been such a long time since I updated and sort it's is such a mall chapter. I had exams this week and I was studying. I just got my fone back to actually be able to write again but there are gonna be slow updates
P.S. Comment and give me ideas plz)