Am I Really Alone?

Isabella's POV:
As I drifted off to sleep I felt someone move me but I didn't care all I was worried about was sleeping. I woke up a couple hours later " where am I" , I asked myself. I sat up a bit to look around and saw I was still in the basement, but a different part. A little light was showing of what seemed like a door. There was whispering all around me , like I was going crazy. I felt someone touch my arm softly and slowly pull of my shorts. Then my underwear and my tank and bra. I felt someone by my ear " you are mine tonight and if you try to get out of it there will be punishment!!" Dugg whispered harshly in my ear. My eyes started to water. All these thoughts of what he was going to do with me , or what the punishment was, most of all Markeisha and Haley dead where ever they are. They shouldn't of died that way it was unfair. "I need to survive and make it through this for them. " I whispered to myself. I think he had heard me because he looked over at me with a smug look on his face and temptation in his eyes.
Dugg's POV:
As I walked over to the end of the table I took off my shirt. I saw that she had big huge eyes. They were curious I could tell but yet scared. "You like what you see cutie", I looked at her with a little grin. She just looked at me smiled a bit. I then slipped off my pants as I did she trailed her eyes all over my body. She was trying not to blush when I looked over. I slowly started to get on top of her. I left little kiss trails going up her legs. I put my hands on her waste and kissed up her stomach. Under me I felt her getting goosebumps. I slowly went up to her neck and kissed it softly.
Isabella's POV:
The way he was kissing and touching me was like magic. When he was taking off his clothes I didn't want him to stop. As he was kissing on my neck I tried not to moan when I asked him " will you please untie me, I won't go anywhere I just can't have sex like this if I'm tied up". He looked at me and grinned " good girl because if you do you know there will be consequences" he whispered in my ear. I looked at him and bit my lip. When he untied me he took my hand and pulled me to a room with a king size bed. The sheets were satan and the walls were a maroon colour. He had white carpets with drawers and tables in the right place. The room looked amazing. As I drifted in my mind walking around the room out of nowhere I hear him say ,"get on the bed." When I turned around I saw that he had taken off his boxers. My eyes when from his smile to his amazing stomach and arms. As I trail down to his length only one thought pops into my mind " that's one big length ", I look at it with my mouth open wide and when he looked at me I blushed a tiny bit. I had got these butterfly's in my stomach whenever I looked at dugg. Am I starting to get feelings for him?