Should I Really Love Him?

Isabella's POV:
When he had looked in my eyes my eyes I had saw something. It was love. My question is why would dugg love me? He literally kidnapped me!?!?!? I had thought to myself. "Do you love me?" I had whispered as he was roaming his hands on my body and kissing on my neck softly. Before he could answer I flipped him over so I was on top. I started kissing him trying to grant entry in his mouth.

When he finally did me and him were fighting for dominance. Out of nowhere he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up. I straddled him so I wouldn't fall. He had set me on the bed and took my hands over my head. His grip was strong enough to keep my hands up. He kissed me starting from my neck and down to my chest his hands on my chest. I let a moan escape my mouth as I felt him grin as he was kissing his way back to my neck. I felt his length slide by my thigh and as it went in I had gasped. My mind was surprised, I never knew how good this felt.

Dugg's POV:
Never knew how much I loved her. When I slid my length into her and she gasped I some how enjoyed that. I began to kiss her sweet lips. I slid my length in and out of her. At first I went slow just because I wanted to hear Isabella's soft moans. I got worried she wouldn't like it rough, but I tried because it doesn't hurt to try. When I stuck it in deeper and thrusted a little bit harder, and kissed her neck hungrily she moaned even louder. I picked her and took her to the middle of the bed. I kept thrusting and pushing deeper. Her back was arched and she kept moaning and screaming "DON'T STOP!! GO DEEPER!!!!GO FASTER!!!" I grabbed her lower back and pulled her closer.

While we were kissing we both fought for dominance. I was close to coming when I heard her moan "I'm about to come" and when I came she did as well. I could feel both out climaxes come together it was something I have never experienced before. It was amazing. Somehow I kept wanting more "give me more" I heard her say under my body. I had to please the lady so I gave what she wanted. Specially what I wanted as well.