The End Is Near

Dugg's POV:
I am so glad that I get to claim this beautiful girl as mine. It's the best feeling in the world. "We could go to California" , I thought aloud. She smiled at me and loved the idea. When we got back to the house I grabbed a suit case for me and one for her. All I herd from the other room was drawers opening a closing. "WHAT ARE YOU TAKING!!" I had yelled from the other room across the hall. It had went quiet and I thought something so I went to check. Silly Isabel was huffing and puffing trying to zip up the suit case. "Need any help babe?" , I had asked. She blushed and quietly said that she got it. Sure enough she had gotten it by herself.

Isabel's POV:
About an hour later we were at the airport. As we boarded the plane I whispered "I love you" to dugg as I layed my head on his shoulder right at take off.
A couple hours later we were in the sunny California. We whistled for a cab to take us to a hotel. "Where do you wanna go?" The cab guy asked. I looked to dugg and he whispered 'embacy'
As we got off the plane and into a cab we both looked at each other smiling. When we drove off it was fine at first. Then about 45 minutes in he had stopped under a dark bridge with big trees all around. We looked around and soon enough everything went black.