Prologue

During one of the warmest summers on record on the twenty second of August an expanse of dark clouds were seen in the skies over the New York City, Kent Englund and Shanghai China. These unusually large and deep clouds unveiled mammoth sized oblong shaped objects which hovered stilly above these cities. Onlookers filled the streets to gaze at these unknown objects. Military choppers began circling the skies across the globe. As the objects remained in the skies across the world news media expressed confusion as to what the objects where. It wasn't long until the United States President along with Congress for a stay home order in all fifty U.S states. 

" It is for the safety of the American People, until we can figure out who these foreign visitors are." He stuttered.  Four days into the stay  home order the same dark clouds where spotted over Perth Australia along with Rio De Janeiro Brazil. The United Nations held a three day conference of solution. Prior to the conference closing Max Schwebber  CEO of Honors Financial Forum agreed to help structure economic protocols meanwhile Eden Soft the tech giant expanded its already massive virtual interactive online web universe " Eden Realm" by connecting the Eden Realm with the most popular MMORPG game " Lords of EverRealm".

Hungry fans have waited over three years for its latest and most ambitious expansion yet

 " Daemons and Angels".

Although some hardcore fans initially disappointed from the games surprised joining the Eden Ream other fans where only looking forward to logging in and playing the most beloved MMORPG.  In Ithica New York a recently unemployed gamer by the gamer tag as PlayerXZero99 reactivated account after a brief hiatus. Shortly after he logged in he finds half of his in-game currency gone along with a strange cryptic message reading:  When a thief comes to steal in the night he leaves a gift of light, neither in the ground nor sky the answer lies in the serpents eye.

"Can you go to the south metro in the East  district in Horus  on Accacia Avenue? You have six hours."