jessamae's pov.

I was so upset I couldn't eat,talk, or sleep. I mostly just stared at the wall, then the phone rings I didn't get it until it was nonstop. My mom basically screamed in the phone asking me all these questions about Kaleb. I really didn't wanna talk about it so I just said mom I'll explain later and hung up. As I was about to hit the end button I could hear her screaming .no no no!! I heard Kaleb come in "who was that? " mom. Oh,look jessamae I'm really sorry but if we only have a few days together then we need to do something with the family because it just wouldn't feel right leaving u girls full of tears and sorrow. Yeah I know I just know that by tomorrow morning that's the last time I'll see you. Cmon I wanna show you something he said. GIRLS! He shouted come here. Rein ran out of her room and down the stairs as Emily followed behind we walked outside. At first I didn't see anything but as we got closer I spotted a beautiful pond. I felt tears running down my face I just knew I only had 1 day with him. We sat in front of the pond for at least an hour talking about how much we will miss each other. I love you so much I said softly.. He gently grabbed my hand and pressed a quite long kiss on my lips. Olive you too he said. Before long we were walking inside. My mind was took off the fact that Kaleb will be gone in the morning. I didn't want Kaleb to think I was still upset so I tried to keep my mind off it.. So I cooked dinner, his favorite spegitii.. I heard footsteps coming out of the bathroom. "is that dinner I smell" Kaleb said. He came into the kitchen and realized what I had fixed.. He had just gotten out of the shower so he quickly ran upstairs to get dressed. I sat at the table for about 10 seconds before the doorbell rang I wasn't in a hurry so I walked quite slowly towards the door. I looked through the peek hole to see my moms face I debated on answering it but in the end I did.. As soon as I opened it she began to cry on my shoulder and hugged me.. I just let her basically do what she wanted I didn't really want to talk to her anyway she was talking about so many things I just pretended I was listening and thought about tomorrow. Then I heard footsteps coming down the steps it was Kaleb he took a long gaze at my mom as he walked into the kitchen.. My mom realized we didn't want her here so she left.. "why was she here, did something happen? " Umm I'm not sure I really didn't listen to what she said. Oh does she know I'm leaving tomorrow he said. Umm yeah .. I didn't want to talk about it anymore so I went upstairs to get the girls to come eat.