Real, or fake?? (Mizuki)

I thought of Akiko's screams the rest of the day. It frightened me to think what she could be thinking in her mind, to cause such pain. I sat in my little grey room, staring at the wall, waiting for Mai to come in to keep me company.
I sat in silence, with no sense of time, until an unimaginably human like roar bellowed throughout the hide out. I awoke from my haze, and slammed the door to my room open, and burst out into the hallway.
"Mizuki!" I hear Mai call me from down the hallway. I turn around, and see her darting down it. "RUN!!!!" She screams getting closer. "Mai what's happening?!" I ask, getting more and confused by the minuet.
"RUN!" She yells again, grabbing my arm, and pulling me down the hallway. as soon as we exit the hallway, I hear the cry again, this time closer. "What is that?!?!" I ask Mai, starting to get scared. Mai doesn't answer me, and I ask again and again, but I get no answer. Suddenly we stop. We stopped in front of a doorway.
"T-this is Akiko's room." I get out, shocked.
"Mizuki." Mai says putting her hands on my shoulders, "I don't care what you hear, or what you think you hear. Do not come out of that room not even if I get you. Even if you think you hear me, do not leave." She says, Looking back to the hallway, where we came from. "Do you understand me?" She says.
"H-hai." I say, tears starting to slip down my face. "Why? Why do I stay in there?" I ask.
"Because she won't attack you." Mai says, than pushes me into the room and slams the door. I fall into the room, my eyes closed. Memories of my first time here flood back, the bodies, the blood, and the deranged toys. I can't look at them again. I sit in the middle of the room, for what feels like hours, but in reality was minuets, listening to the screams of the Akatsuki members, and of the creature. I steadily open my eyes, fearing what I will see. I stand up, my eyes wide in shock of what I see. The walls were a light sky blue, and the walls lined with book shelves and were covered in books, and toys. On her small, pink bed was a little rabbit stuff animal, sitting perfectly on a pillow. This can't be her room. This is not what I saw. I stare, taking in her small room, when I here a blood curtailing cry, that sounds all to familiar. Mai! I rush to the door, and put my hand on the door nob, but as soon as my fingers touch the cool bronze, they bounce back. "Don't you dare open that door." Mai words flood my memory.

~Majata's point of view~

I hold Akiko, tears streaming down my face. "Look at me, Akiko look at me!!" I say. Akiko's screams pierce the air around my room. "Akiko, it's ok, it's ok." I say more to myself than to her. Akiko's small, 7-year-old body suddenly goes limp. The screams suddenly stop and and her eyes become lifeless. "No." I whisper. "Please wake up. Please." I feel her pulse, and I feel nothing. "No." I whisper. "Please no." I stroke her lifeless face, and see tears coming from her eyes. I take my hand off her face, and her eyes snap open. I look into her eyes in shock, but it is not her eyes staring back into mine. The eyes that use to be so filled with life, now were all red. They had a slight glow to them, and didn't look real at all.

"Majata." She said in a voice that was not her own, "Run as far away from here as you can.....Before I kill you.