Chapter 2 :day 1

Meanwhile, at terra steed, the town had been completely rebuilt. The mares of terra steed had learned how to control their powers, for they all had all been imbued by daybreak's powers the same as dogwood, blameless, and myst all together. They all had lived peacefully together like the good old days of terra steed.

Daybreak, however, felt an emotion that she god had ever felt before.

Guilt.

All the flashbacks in her head of her daughter's exile. As tears stream down her face, she had dreamed of having a daughter in her life, and she blew it.

Tears stream down her cheeks, as rain begins in the land of ashes, she was looking for her daughter and try to get her back, but of no avail. Her daughter was nowhere to be seen. Daybreak starts sobbing.

" What have I done." She asked herself, "I was being too harsh on Her, I was given a chance to forgive her, and I blew it." Daybreak sighed, "I will meet consequences one day."

As she was about to rest to ease her pain, she had heard the panic from the crowd.

"Oh gala, IT'S BLOOD!"

Daybreak stood up growing tired, but she needed to find out what was causing all the racket. Daybreak looked into her crystal ball.

What she saw made her eyes widened, and her face contorted in fear. Terra steed was raining blood. Puddles of blood were everywhere, and some mare slipped on the sidewalk and it made them covered in blood. Even dogwood felt fear of this horrifying sight.

"No, No! They're coming, they are all coming!"

Daybreak sprinted to the portal as she sprinted into terra steed. She ran towards the city looking for 3 of her friends, all covered in blood. When she had found them, she ran towards the door and bucked her way in.

The 3 were shocked to see daybreak screaming in udder terror, "dogwood, you need to come immediately!"

"Goddess, what is wrong?" Myst asked.

"There's no time to explain! You need to come with me to safety."

They had been wondering why the goddess mare looked afraid, but they go along with her words and ran out of the city with a panicking mob running around in a frenzy of fear.

They ran for hours towards the portal, until now, they had finally made it, everyone who went into the portal was all covered in blood.

"Are you three okay!?" The goddess mare asked.

They all nodded their heads, but one had something to say.

"daybreak, you have never shown fear before, just take a deep breath, and calm down. What is wrong."

Daybreak was still scared however when she took a deep breath, she was still shaken when she looked at them.

"Dogwood, they are coming! They are all coming! Do you remember the prophecy Lilly gold had foretold!?"

Dogwood was trying to think, but then remembers what she had read in the book of terra steed.

"I think so... it said 'The mare of nod, will return to terra steed to destroy all of the lands who had wronged me and my family that she was a part of'... oh gala, are you saying that this is the nightfall!?"

"Yes!" Daybreak answered, "but it was one of the three signs that signal its approach in ten days!"

Daybreak continued, and the three listened in.

"The first day, the sky will rain in blood in one day, destroying crops.

On the fifth day, the naughty children will disappear, and the mothers of the Foles will come looking for them.