Chapter 3

"Daybreak? You've met her, where is she?" Dogwood asked before blameless shushing her.

"I do not know, she asked me to watch over you three until she comes here. but I have no word, nor message. This was the first time I've ever feared for her."

Myst sighed, "well it looks like we have to go by ourselves then."

"To whether top?" The creature asked, "you'll never get there, the five is looking for you every night, and they will not stop until they hunt you down and kill you."

Myst's eyes widened in shock over what she heard from the creature, "the visions those monsters from my visions that we're after us, those were the five!?"

The creature's metal hooves grabbed Myst's shoulders in the looks of his own shock, "you saw them!?"

"Yes, when I fell off the stage and was having a seizure, I saw everything! Weezy jumped out the window with her eye missing, dogwood's city being burnt to the ground and being invaded by monsters, the cloaked mare sitting on the throne shouting to burn them alive! It was horrible I-"

"Myst, you had a vision, you're the new Prophet of terra steed!" He interrupted.

"M.. Me? A Prophet? I read the book of terra steed, but I thought Lilly gold was the last."

"Apparently not, daybreak must have given you visions to warn you that the boogeymen we're coming!"

He takes a deep breath to calm down, "and that was the mare of nod, the cloaked mare you just saw."

"Why are you helping us?" blameless asked, " daybreak told us to be careful who you trust back when nightfall was around, so we'll start with you!"

"How do we know if you're from daybreak!? Maybe you're a playact and a spy, working for them!

"I don't know blameless" she answered, "most enemy servants seem fair and feel fouler, you understand?"

The creature chuckled

"Well I look foul and feel fair, is that it?"

"N-no what I meant is-"

"WE SAW THEM!!" dogwood was interrupted by the screaming of two stallions from downstairs.

The trio ran down the stairs to see what was going on.

The two stallions looked damaged, one had his hoof chopped off, and one's eye was gouged out. The bar looked traumatized by what they just witnessed.

"We saw them! Monsters! There were five of them!" The trio gasped in a mixture of horror and shock. Myst was shocked the most, could that be the 5 shadow liches from her visions?

The creature peeked along with the trio. He must have heard what he was saying downstairs.

"One of our friends was killed by one of those monsters! We have no choice but to escape those creatures out of the night."

"My gala, the trio do need to be looked after to after all." The bartender said, "But where did they all come from!? Was it the Shield Bearer? Stalking them with-"

The creature jumped to reveal himself to the audience, looking at the bartender.

"They came from the shadow realm." He answered, "I had nothing to do with all of this."

The trio came downstairs to walk towards him.

"You don't need to worry about him," myst reassured, "the shield bearer came to our room to offer us his help."