Chapter 1

Alpha King Hallin's Pov:

I can't sleep. I look up at the ceiling in my bedroom while I lay restless on my bed and start to daydream how my life would be if I wasn't lonely anymore and had a mate to cherish. I'm fucking over being single.

Just before I turn over to try and sleep again I hear a knock at the door. I get up from my bed and walk over to the door, when I open it I find someone I wasn't expecting.

Stella Miles, the pack slut. She's had some crazy crush on me since middle school and her obsession with me is getting more annoying by the year. She's also my gamma's sister. "What are you doing here Stella?" I ask annoyed.

"I couldn't sleep and I thought if you haven't gone to sleep yet, maybe we can have some fun." She says as she opens her silk robe to reveal her lace lingerie. I scrunch my face up in disgust, I push her back, her smirk diminishes then I slam the door in her face.

Like I would actually go there with one of my best friends sister. I shiver in disgust. I can't sleep now I'm too wired. So I make my way out on to my balcony. I walk to the railing and put my hand on it to help me jump over and off the balcony.

I shift midair and land on my paws. I quickly take off to the forest and continue to run till all of my frustration is gone. Since I'm the Alpha King I live in a palace and the wolves that live with me are my family, the betas family and the gammas family.

The rest of my pack lives in houses around my palace. Close to the pack palace. Well that's what I like to call it. By the time my frustration has left me it's nearly morning. Three, fifteen to be exact.

I take my time going back to the palace so I can enjoy the forest abit longer. Once I enter I head straight to my floor and take a shower. The Alpha has the top floor, the betas the second and the gammas the third. The fourth is for guests and the fifth is for the kitchen, dining room, games room and theatre room.

Once I step into the shower I savour the feeling of the hot water going down my back. I eventually clean myself up and step out. I dress in my usual attire. White button downed long sleeved shirt, black slacks, my leather black shoes and my Rolex watch to go with it.

I head to my office which is also on my floor and get started on my documents and letters. Signing this, approving and disapproving that. Eventually I scan through my emails and come upon a celebration of some kind. I click it open and it read:

———

"Hello Everyone this the Black Crescent Alpha.

For those who know of my daughter and for those who don't, two years ago my daughter was diagnosed with Leukaemia and has been kicking it's butt ever since.

I won't lie, there have been a few times that we nearly lost her and that just makes us more proud of her to have overcome such a terrifying experience. She has battled infections and side effects that the chemo brought on and so she is the strongest person I know. My daughter is such a beautiful person inside and out.

So I just wanted to ask and let everyone know that my daughter is nearing her last 2 months of chemotherapy and we're going to be throwing a celebration party for her.

I want all of you to come. It would mean the world to my family but mostly my daughter.

Yours truly
Alpha Rhett Pearson

Ps. Make sure you print this email because it's invitation only. Show it to the wolf at the door when you arrive.
———

I can't imagine what that poor girl is going through. I watched my mother go through it before but sadly she didn't make it. I miss her everyday. Her laugh, her smile, even the way she smelled. She had that mom smell. It's hard to explain but yea that's what I like to call it.

I wonder what this girl would think if the Alpha King came to her celebration party? Let's go find out shall we. Maybe while I'm there I might find my mate. Fuck I hope so.

I print the email, folding it up and put it in my wallet. I walk out of my office and into my room across the hall and proceed to pack a bag. Once I was done I grab my suitcase and walked to the elevator. While I'm in here I link my beta and gamma to pack a bag and meet me in the garage.

When I get to the garage my beta and gamma are standing near the SUV. "Where are we going?" My Beta Liam asks.

"To a party." I answer. I'll fill them in on the way.

🎗🌕🎗

Authors Note:

So this is another story I wanted to write but I won't post anymore chapters unless you guys tell me u want more.

If u like this book, don't forget to vote, comment and add to library.

Bye guys, can't wait to see if u guys want more or not.❤️