Chatper 2

Btw the warnings in the first chapter are the warning for the entire story if there are more I will add them
Sorry for bad spelling,I suck at spelling
(Edited)
Still  lunar's POV

I started to look around in drawers, cabinets, box's, whatever could be used for storage. I was reading anything with words on it. In the very top cabinet,on the top shelf,in the very back, very suspicious place to hide something.There was a tiny white book I of course took it and started to read it, and there it was, all the information for the star I guess if anyone need to find it if it got stolen,which if I might add is very convenience for me.

I read though all the insane amount of words in the first 5 pages of this book, most of it was so boring stuff about how it was made but I finally found something useful to me it was:

:if you log on to the laptop on the right side of the room,the password is moondrop256,I know very createtive, in the very bottom folder on the left side it has a link to a tracker on the star it should lead you right to it:

Yessss! I wish I would've found this sooner than we, well eclipse, wouldn't have wasted all this time trying to find it. I ran to the laptop and logged in,I clicked on the link and boom I had the exact place of the star in my hands. I closed the laptop and took the book and laptop headed upstairs to tell eclipse.

"ECLIPSE"  I screamed to eclipse as I ran into his room. "I FOUND SOMETHING IMPORTANT" I stopped inside his room standing by his entrance hole thing. "Whatever it is go get it yourself!" He said in a annoyed voice. "And don't bother me with it" he was working on a machine thing. He seemed very busy, still that was kinda bitchy but ok...Wait he was trusting me with the duty of getting the star I couldn't believe it. I thought with how important it is that he would want to get it himself but whatever he trusting me for the first time ever eeeeeeeeeee! "I won't let you down brother!" "I'm sure you won't."

I'm love this so far sure there only two chapters out  but this is fun to write:)

ord cout : 408