chapter five

Hi,I'm still sick and I'm still writing at five am cuz I'm not try to get better

Lunar:POV like always

I slowly walk though the door,very scared of what is behind of it. It's nothing really just a blank room with cabinets and one table sit in a dark corner. I walk over to the table to see absolutely nothing. I look through all the cabinets and nothing.

Ok Lunar think with your brain,do robots have brains I don't think so, FOCUS LUNAR. ok I'm looking for a tiny,maybe the size of my plam,that glows,where would monty hide that.

While I was in very intense thoughts I heard footsteps walking too the room. Oh my gosh,monty is coming,do I try too leave,no that won't work, hide,I need to hide but where,ok I'm running out of time, cabinets the cabinets are the only, place I can hide,why did that take me so long to figure out.

I find an empty cabinet and somehow fit myself in there and close the door.
I hear monty walk in, I feel my breath increases highly, do robots breath0 NO TIME TO THINK ABOUT ROBOTS ANODAMY, wait what I'm I suppose to do while I wait, maybe think of a plan,God Lunar your so stupid.

Ok how do I get him out, maybe a distraction, but what, luckily he was looking away, there was some glass bottles in the cabinet I was in. I threw one in the opposite direction,making sure it wasn't obvious where it was come from.

He stopped it look at what made the noise, giving me just enough time to escape.

Ooo cilff hanger that not really a cliff hanger. I had extra time cuz we had a two snow days in a row, and drama has been going on and I need to take my mind off it so I will be on here more