How to pee standing up (people with vaginas)

This part will contain: graphic images of the female private parts, learning how to pee standing up with a vagina and learning the anatomy of the vagina!

I recommend learning to pee standing in the shower, bathtub or outside (somewhere private of course.) because you don't really know how to aim yet, and might get some pee on the floor or toilet seat if you try do it on the toilet!

This is a vagina! Or the proper name, the vulva! Which is the outside part.

Now remember not everyone's vulva looks the same! So if yours doesn't look like the one in the picture that's totally fine!

Now what I want you to do is get a hand-held mirror and go into your room/bathroom or any private room where you can do some investigating!

Get your mirror and put it underneath your vulva. Get to know yourself a bit! Try name all the parts, if you can't remember the parts then have a look at the photo.

Now that you have gotten to know your area, try spreading your labia apart. If your doing it properly you will see your urethra! That's where the pee is going to come from.

So once you have the urethra exposed pull upward on your labia, this will help the pee go forward. I would use both hands far each side of the labia. Make sure your clitoris or anything else isn't in the pathway of your pee or else it could run down your leg!

When you have the correct hand placement you can pee! Make sure to start with pushing your pee a bit. If it starts to hurt your pushing too much, relax a bit.

If you done all these steps correctly you should be peeing straight forward with a good stream coming from between your legs!

-thank you for reading the whole way through! I hope you enjoyed this peeing experience!-

If you would like to suggest anything for future challenges or anything else to add then comment or message me privately! If you decide to message me please let me know if you would like to remain anonymous or if you would like to be put in some of my next parts!

Word count: 383 words!

Bye everyone!