Chapter 25: I Knew

A/N: A short chapter before taking my midterms. Thank you always for waiting for me <33

CRIMSON

It's been a couple of hours since that bloody incident happened. After Levi gave his warning, Seven just fainted. Most of the people form the town are still alive kaya nagpapasalamat na lang rin ako nang biglang dumating si Cerberus kahit hindi ko siya tinawag. According to him, instructors are tailing students who go on mission at they are only allowed to show their presence once everyone lost the ability to fight kagaya kanina. Everyone's magic was zero. 

As of now, we are in our house at hinihintay ko lang na gumising si Seven. It was kind of traumatic to me but I'm sure he experienced more than that. The others were sent home too and both teams, from our section and from Gold Section have failed the mission. Alam na pala nila kung anong nangyayari sa loob ng isla na iyon and they sent us to figure things out. They also mentioned that we were tasked to be with the Gold Section because they knew we were more capable than them. Halata naman.

The sun was about to go down kaya biuksan ko ang mga kurtina para makita ang labas at pumasok ang sinag ng buwan. I stopped when I noticed that the moon was full, and the sky was clear.

"Beautiful," I whispered as I smiled. Bigla kong naalala ang nangyari kanina when Seven and I almost got into fight. He got controlled by that blue-eyed persona again and not only that, but I also felt a slight break on our contract, and it felt weird. Para bang walang namamagitang contrata sa amin. It seemed like the Blood Link didn't exist between us at all. Ang dami kong tanong. Ang daming hindi tama. Parang lahat ng nangyayari ay konektado sa pagkatao niya.

I glanced at him na mahimbing na natutulog. Is he connected with the appearance of the Floating Island too?  Dahan-dahan akong lumapit sa kanya as my vision changed into scarlet. Something is urging me that he is dangerous but for what?

Is he dangerous for Elysian?

Is he dangerous for the World?

Is he... dangerous for the Universe?

Parang bumalik ako sa ktotohanan when he suddenly opened his eyes. It's blue. He moved his eyes towards my direction and our eyes met. He gave me a smirk at this time, kinabahan na ako. I took one step backward at bumangon siya. He touched his neck and tilted it from his left to right and he stopped while looking at me.

"Surprised?" he asked coldly with a smile. I gritted my teeth as I teleported on top of him. I cupped his neck as my nails grew longer causing a small laceration on his neck where his blood began to flow. He smirked wider and he held my wrist. "Come on, Crimson. Hindi pa ba tayo tapos dito?" he asked, and he chuckled. "Remember, wala kang kasama dito," he added as his smirk started to fade. My eyes widened when he twisted my wrist and grabbed me down kaya napabitaw ako sa kanya. This time, ako ang nakahiga habang siya ay nasa harap ko hinahawakan ang leeg ko. "I can turn things upside down. You know that too well, aren't you?" he asked, and I glared at him.

"Ano ba talagang kailangan mo?" I asked coldly and he tilted his head.

"Oh," he reacted, and he started smiling. "He didn't tell you?" he asked.

"Do you think I'll ask if I knew?" I replied and he chuckled. His grip in my neck began to tighten but I wasn't afraid. 

"Be a good girl, Crimson. The Seven that you've been wanting to see is in deep sleep. Didn't you remember? You activated your demon form, so you took too much of him," he replied at napahigpit ang hawak ko sa higaan. "We'll be talking to each other for a couple of hours until he's awake," he added.

"That's unfortunate," I replied. "I guess I should send you back to sleep," I added, and he laughed evilly.

"Try me," he replied sarcastically.

I wasn't joking when I said that so I twised his wrist just like what he did to me at bumangon ako. This time, we were both holding each other's broken wrists. 

"Kung nandito ka naman, why don't you tell me everything?" I suggedted and he smirked.

"Why would I tell you?" he asked sarcastically. I summoned three small blades beside his neck to threaten him.

"Because I said so," I replied coldly, and he began to nod as he slid his tongue on his lower lip.

Nanatili kaming tahimik sa mga nakalipas na minuto. Nauna siyang bumitaw kaya bumitaw na ako. Both of our wrist regenerated in less than a second at lumayo siya ng kaunti sa akin. Tumayo siya at sumandal sa pader na malapit sa bintana kaya naptingin ako sa kaniya.

"I cannot tell you anything," bigla niyang sabi. "Because there is only one specific person that is allowed to know," he added at napatingin siya sa labas. "Although the people may know what we are, they shouldn't know who we really are and what's the reason of our existence," he added, and I squinted my eyes out of confusion.

"One person? And who is that?" I asked and he smiled. He smiled calmly.

"The person that's destined to Seven- well, to me because I'm still Seven," he replied. "I am part of Seven's soul but I'm the part that he doesn't want to accept. Kahit ganon, I am still him and he cannot get rid of me. Isa pa, whoever is destined to this body shall know everything." he added, and he glanced at me. "And that's not you," he added with cold eyes.

"How do you that it's not me?" I asked him coldly and, he faced at me completely with a sarcastic smile.

"The fact that you don't know anything says it all," I replied.

"I know you're not human," I replied.

"I'm not surprised you know, most strong entities will know," he replied sarcastically. "What else?" he asked.

"I saw a glimpse of Seven's memory," I replied, and he laughed.

"Uh-huh? What did you saw?" he mocked with a smirk.

"That you've been chased," I replied, and his smirk began to fade. "I am not asking you to tell me everything about you, Seven. I am asking everything I saw in you- where you came from? what happened? and why is - why are you here?" I added and this time napalunok na siya.

"Tell me more of what you know, Crimson and I'll tell you everything you should know," he suggested. Tumayo ako at lumpit sa kaniya. 

"Seven," I called, and I saw how his facial muscles tighten maybe out of nervousness. "I saw 6 statues of Primordial Gods back in that small island." I said and I walked behind him where all of my books were arranged. I took one book and started scanning it. I stopped scanning when I reached a specific page, and I handed it to him. Tinanggap niya naman ito and I saw him smirk slightly. 

"Kailan mo pa nalaman?" he asked.

"Does that matter?" I asked. I pointed at the page and stared at him. "Is your name really Seven? or you call yourself Seven because you're the Seventh Primordial God?