Chapter 43: So-called Loyal Companion

Warning: Gore scenes and bad words. Read at your own risk.

CRIMSON

Seven fell asleep early kaya nagpahinga muna kami but I'm thinking that we shouldn't really waste the time so i waited for everyone to fell asleep. When everyone did, I secretly walked away and yeah- ngayon nandito na nga ako sa destinasyon ko. The abandoned place. Pumasok ako doon and I sighed because I was hoping that Seven's other soul would appear but it's unlikely. I stared back at the carved drawings at umupo ako sa sahig.

The reason that I am here is not to find out about Seven because I guess his memories were slowly coming back. I noticed some books here so I was wondering if I could get a hold of an information regarding the Blood Moon. It's really weird why did the Jafar made their move when the Blood Moon is quite far away. Also, bakit nila hinahanap si Seven ngayon?

With that thing in mind, I began to search the shelves. Hindi rin pumasok sa isip ko na hindi ko pala naiintindihan ang mga nakasulat dito so I have no choice but rely on the painted illustrations which are beautifully painted. So far, sa dami ng librong binuksan ko- ni-isa, wala akong nakita na impormasyon na pakay ko rito.

For the mean time, I chose to deep breath deeply at pinagmasdan ang infrastructura. I glanced above and I loved how the plants crawled into the ceiling. Now that I'm watching the ceiling, ngayon ko lang na-realize kung ano ito.

"Oh," I paused, and I gasped. "This is a fucking temple?!" I exclaimed out of shock. "I didn't notice," I added. This abandoned temple is really covered with plants, so I had no idea what this really was.

I summoned a blade at inupuan ko. I flew up to the ceiling to see what was written there since I saw some carvings too. Inalis ko ng dahan-dahan ang mga halaman at laking gulat ko na may nakita kong carvings na parang makakatulong sa hinahanap kong impormasyon. 

"A calendar?" I said and I took more plants away. "A moon calendar??" I exclaimed. This time I used my blades to get rid of the plants to see the whole carved drawing.

Moon Calendar. Sometimes called as Lunar Calendar. It is a based on the cycles of the moon phases. We have the appearance of the new moon, quarter moon, full moon and crescent moon.

"Today is full moon," I paused as I try to find the Blood Moon. The calendar is quite interesting, puzzling, and gigantic at the same time, so I bet it'll take me some time. "Where's the Blood Moon?" I asked myself.

"Not there," 

Agad akong napatingin sa ibaba and there I saw Seven's other soul. He appeared. Does that mean that Seven is close? He floated mid-air at tumayo siya sa tabi ko. I stared at him habang nakatingin siya sa itaas.

"This is today, right?" he asked habang turo ang isang parte ng calendaryo. I'm not even sure how to fully explain because I have no idea how this works. The lunar calendars are still a riddle to me, despite the fact that my mother taught me about this and the various forms of calendars. He moved his fingers to the next part of the calendar at napalunok siya.

"What?" I asked because his expression is telling me something I don't wanna hear. "Look, the Blood Moon is weeks from now. I just wanted to confirm it because the enemy has been active lately and they are actually targeting me and Sev- you," I added and cleared my throat.

"Few weeks?" he asked at nagkatinginan kami. He looked nervous for some reason, so my heartbeat started racing. "It's two days from now," he added. I blinked twice out of shock and confusion at hinawakan ko ang dibdib ko because my heartbeat was getting faster and stronger each minute passes by. Dahil sa kaba ko, tanging iyon na nga lang ang naririnig ko.