Eren Is The Titan?

Fellow scout members are seen on a rooftop not believing what they are seeing their ally titan that helped them with killing other titans is being eaten by other titans.

Armin: They're eating each other?

Armin: He can't heal himself?

As the Titans are eating the Ally Titan, Z quickly jumps over some buildings and starts getting the Titans off the Ally Titan. He does this by using his sluggers and slicing the titan's nape. Z then grabs a smaller titan that was eating the Ally Titan and throws it to the ground.

He proceeds to stomp on the smaller titan he continues stomping at it until it does leaving nothing but a blood pile and little pieces of what once was a titan.

Z then turns and helps the Ally Titan get up. He proceeds to get some pieces of the building of the Ally Titan.

As the Ally Titan and Z stare at each other more Titans are seen walking toward both of them. They both get ready by going into a fighting stance.

Haruki, his body fused with Ultraman Z Alpha Edge, moved with swift agility, his martial arts skills allowing him to deliver rapid strikes to the Titans. His punches landed with precision, incapacitating their targets and keeping them at bay. Yet, it took multiple blows to fully dispatch each Titan, showcasing the endurance of their monstrous foes.

Beside him, The Allied Titan, unleashed powerful punches that shattered the jaws of the Titans, his immense strength a force to be reckoned with. Though his movements were slower in comparison to Haruki's lightning-fast strikes, his sheer power resulted in instant kills.

As they fought, Haruki and Ultraman Z communicated through their shared consciousness

Haruki: Mr. Z, we need to work together and take down as many Titans as we can. Our friends are counting on us!

Z: You're right, Haruki. Let's combine our strengths and protect those we care about! (Z replied, his voice filled with ultra determination)

Utilizing the abilities granted by Ultraman Z Alpha Edge, Haruki, and Z unleashed devastating attacks. Z's enhanced speed allowed him to maneuver swiftly between the Titans, his kicks and punches leaving a trail of destruction in his wake. He utilized his Zestium Maser technique, A high-temperature beam of pinpoint accuracy fired from Z's Beam Lamp. Based on Seven's Emerium Beam, Zero's Emerium Slash, and Leo's Ultra Shot.

 Based on Seven's Emerium Beam, Zero's Emerium Slash, and Leo's Ultra Shot