Two Pawns in the Game of Destiny

Rico: Captain, the next round will be loaded soon. Should we attack again?

Captain Weilman: Wait for my signal.

Armin (Thoughts): The Garrison shows no intention of moving to attack with blades. Mikasa is exceptionally attuned to these situations. Loading the next round will likely take at least another 20 seconds. Before then, Eren will have made his move and left...

Haruki (Thoughts): Eren, there's a flaw in your assessment. There are only three viable paths for us to escape this predicament. One involves me transforming into Z, risking notoriety and potential threats. The other option, escaping with your Titan, is plausible, but Z and I outpace it. The last route involves confronting the Garrison directly. Could I withstand the inevitable consequences?

Armin emerged from the billowing smoke, stepping into the light to face the bristling blades and determined soldiers of the Garrison.

Captain Weilman: You've revealed your true nature, Monster! I'll give the signal!

Armin: He is not an enemy of humanity! We're willing to share all the information we possess!

Captain Weilman: I'm not interested in your pleas! How can I trust you, when he's shown us his real form? If you can't prove he's not a threat, I'll have no choice but to legitimize the danger!

Armin: Proof is unnecessary! The question isn't what we think of him!

Captain Weilman: What did you say?

Armin: Many of you witnessed him fighting Titans! They swarmed him, recognizing him as potential prey, just as they perceive us! Regardless of our beliefs, that is the undeniable truth.

As uncertainty rippled through the Garrison, Armin continued his defense of Eren.

Armin: Captain, the Titans' perception of Eren is crucial. He fought them, risking his life for all of us. If he was truly their ally, why would he engage them in combat?

Haruki, stepping forward with conviction, added.

Haruki: Eren's actions speak louder than words. His dedication to protecting humanity is evident in every battle against the Titans. Judging him solely on appearances risks overlooking the sacrifices he's made for us all.

The soldiers awaited the Garrison's decision in this critical moment of truth, tension thick in the air.

Captain Weilman barked orders.

Captain Weilman: Prepare to attack! Don't be misled by their cunning deceit! The Titans' actions have always been beyond our understanding. They might mimic humans, speak our languages, and attempt to deceive us. We can't allow any further deception!