Order

I was chained up to the basement ceiling. Vernon was angry at me for tripping and spilling all the breakfast. He had whipped me already and was now holding spanking helper. I didn't want it in me but how could I stop him. "Gonna learn to appreciate all we've done for you freak if it's the last thing I do." Then he shoved the helper in. Causing me to cry out in pain. "Shut up freak. You deserve a spanking for wasting our food."

I jolted awake. And started sobbing I heard my door slam open. I flinched and curled into myself. Two pairs of arms wrapped tightly around me. I felt soothing magic nestling against my own. I heard daddy saying something but I wasn't sure what. When one arm pulled away momentarily I let out a whimper. Moments later I felt daddy lifting my chin and trying to get me to drink something. I felt papa nuzzling my hair. Safe. I opened my mouth slightly accepting what tasted like a calming draught. Then slumped against them.

After I'm not sure how long I stopped crying. "Harrison tell me please." I heard daddy ask as they picked me up and carried me somewhere.

Knowing daddy would understand I simply stated. "Vernon spank." I heard daddy growl protectively.

"He's never going to be able to do so again baby. Papa and Daddy got no problems killing him." Papa told me as we sat down I felt him stroke my hair gently in a soothing manner. "Sally Harrison could use some hot chocolate." Daddy wasn't letting go. And papa seemed to be holding us both.

I leaned into the snuggles, and nuzzles. I heard two pops sound off. "Kreacher be teaching Sally hot chocolate. Dobby be fetching crunch chocolate. Winky bes sleeping. All work together young master." I peeked out at Kreacher giving a nod for his attempt to cheer me up. "Kreacher knows what to be doing with bodies young masters pack. Should Kreacher be teaching Sally?" At that I giggled of course Kreacher would go that route.

Papa started to chuckle with me then Daddy did too. "That would be lovely Kreacher was it?" Daddy said happily. "Right, thank you both." Once they popped out another pop then my favorite muggle chocolate was slipped into my hand. Kit Kat and knowing Dobby he stole it from Dudley.

Papa pulled me away from daddy's body a little as Dobby popped away. I felt the cup of coco pressed to my lips. Slurping a sip before I leaned into papa. Every now and again he would press the cup to my lips encouraging me to drink some. Daddy was humming some tune. Soon enough I was slipping back to sleep.

When I next woke up i was comfy. But soon I remembered last night. Opening my eyes I saw we were in their bedroom. Carefully I wriggled my way out of their arms without waking them up. Then headed to the kitchen. Cooking help calm my nerves. Once in the kitchen I noticed Dobby and Sally were cooking together so I decided to bake. Quickly getting pastry dough prepped before starting in on some fruits.

By the time I finished there was far too many little fruit tarts. I blinked not having realized how many I had made till I ran out of ingredients. "Erm Dobby can you have the kitchen elves serve the extra at school breakfast? And give these ones specifically to Draco." I asked while bundling up the apple tarts I just knew he would love. I hadn't made very many of those ones so I wrapped up every one of them for Draco.

"Yes sir Dobby be doing that." He took the wrapped bundle of fruit tarts from my hands then popped out. Several seconds later all but a few fruit tarts disappeared from the kitchen.

"Sally I'd like some coffee this morning. Leave it black and bring the cream and sugar on the side please." She nodded as I went to the dinning room. When I got there I heard dumbass in the living room demanding for daddy to produce me knowing that this was potentially very bad I stepped back into the kitchen. "Sally go hide my belongings all of them but don't get caught quick." With wide eyes she popped away.