"God save us all" (Scenario)

I wanted to try making short scenarios for the bitches in the group.

Yeah Man

HC of how the he would be on your period. (Nah bc i have mine rn and its hell, anyways.)

We love supportive men :heart eyes:

TW: vomiting and periods (period needs its own tw istg.) /J

(my boyfriend is suffering bc of me.
Like and subscribe
-----

Isaac

Isaac had been sitting on his PC for a few hours having fun with his friends and filming a video with them. He decided to go and get something to eat, telling the guys he would be back soon and took off his headphones. He walked into the kitchen, passing (Name's) room, but before he got too far, he heard a cry coming from her room.

Immediately he burst into her room, afraid something terrible had happened to his partner. He saw her curled up in a ball under the covers, sniffling and making groaning noises. He slowly walked to her bed and sat down at the edge, running his hand through her hair, trying to calm her down.

"Are you okay honey? Did something happen?" Isaac asked carefully, trying to stay as calm as possible.

"No.. I'm fine. It's just my fucking period started and Im in terrible stomach pain." (Name) sighed, groaning into her pillow once again.

"Did you take medicine for it?" Isaac said, laying down next to her and massaging her stomach with his hand, trying to ease the pain.

"Yeah, just waiting for it to kick in. Thank you Isaac." She smiled.

"Anything for my lady in need of help." He chuckled and gave her forehead a kiss.

They laid together in her bed, watching some YouTube videos from the TV (Name) had in her room and fell asleep quickly in each other's warmth. Safe to say the guys we're confused why Isaac was gone for about 4 hours. At some point Isaac got up to walk to the kitchen to prepare both of them some snacks and drinks. He came back with two plates full of snacks that consisted of chocolate, chips, healthy stuff and so on. He also brought some (favorite soda/drink).

"GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." (Name) yelled out and gave Isaac the longest kiss ever, so long the poor guy had to push her away just so he could get air. They both laughed and continued eating their snacks and watching movies and stuff.

-

i hate periods