LTLVC3 / Isaacwhy x reader

You can probably already tell who is my favorite out of the group.

Ill give you a hint

this whole book has 28 published parts that aren't A/Ns + we dont include drafts.

13 of them include Isaac. 

that means out of 100% / 46.4% of this book is Isaacwhy, or at least chapters that include Isaac.

Yeah, i definitely dont have favorites when it comes to writing stories right???

anyways sorry for my little silly mathematic thing I had to.

I was actually listening to closer while i started to write this, and I imagine Isaac singing it and now Im gone, like actually.

anyways cut this cringe shit, lets get into this thing.

Now Im gonna skip to the part on the video where Grunk got the dare bc im not writing all of that shit before it, but after that I will. AND YES I will probably miss some things, but ill try to write almost everything, but considering there's like 30 mins of content BEFORE HE EVEN LEFT its like bruh. IM NOT THAT PATIENT OK

(MOST OF THESE PARTS ARE RANDOMLY TAKEN FROM THE VIDEO, AND THEY WONT BE THE FULL THING. I WILL ALSO MAKE UP SHIT FROM MY MIND.)

-

Larry just got done with his dare, and everyone was waiting for the next victim of the DARE wheel.

"Alright, let's roll again." Isaac sighed, and got the wheel rolling.

"If its me I'll get naked in front of everybody." Tanner exclaimed.

"ew no what the fuck." (Name) said looking at Tanner through her screen with 'disgust' before laughing with him.

"It was actually Grunky." Isaac said with a chuckle, now he went on to spin the number wheel which would seal Grunks fate, so dramatic am i right?

"Alright, go pick up 49 blades of grass from your backyard." Yumi teased him, knowing it was the reason he got out last time.

"You fucking wish!" Grunk chuckled.

"Don't make him go through that trauma again, he came to me whining last time." (Name) sighed, making the others laugh and point at Grunk.

"No i did not! She's lying." Grunk said embarrassed.

"Oh my god number 8th.." Isaac said, not expecting this to happen so soon.

"No way number 8th??" Tanner said, eyes wide, even though he had no idea what it actually was.

"Ehem... So this one is actually kind of different." Isaac said nervous, as everyone just stared at this profile picture.

"(Name) and Grunk, what kind of plans you both have today?" He asked with a tiny laugh.

A little confused (Name) stared at Grunk and Isaac through the screen, why the fuck would he ask me? Wasn't even my turn.

"Uh, just last to leave vc?" Grunk said, (Name) agreeing with him.

"How about tomorrow?" Isaac asked again.

"Just last to leave vc again." This time (Name) answered for them both.

"The day after?" 

"If it's still going, last to leave vc!" Grunk said laughing.

"He is never leaving the voice chat." Yumi said, everyone giggling with him.