Chapter 3: "they took someone from me."

The next day I decided that I would not put up with what was happening. I needed to leave this God forsaken place. Now. That lunch I paced alongside the long tables in the 'canteen' searching for the familiar face of the girl I had never spoken to. I found her talking to one of her many friends. She looked up at me, her black hair swishing around her oval shape. "Your Juanita, right"

"I prefer Nita. And your..."
"Lyla" I couldn't blame her for not knowing me. I was a ST (smart type) and she was a BT (brave type)

"Ok what do you want, because honestly, i probably don't have the time or energy to do it"

"I want to join the Deedra Project. You're the one who runs it right?" she looked away, clearly annoyed.

"what's that?" she said, "Look its great meeting you and all that crap but I have no idea what you are talking about." she held out her hand to shake, and as I placed my hand in her rough one, something dropped into it.

00:30. Old Tech lab. Don't be late.

I arrived at exactly half past twelve in the abandoned lab, but there was no sign of Nita anywhere. I looked around the dusty old room and shivered, in the dark it was hard to believe that this place used to be where I was taught. Bits of smashed glass covered the floor and dark stains dipped off the stark white walls, smashed in computers lay on the tables and bits of papers covered in equations were everywhere like there had been a fight.

I felt something brush my shoulder

I felt something brush my shoulder. I screamed and turned around. it was only Nita. 20 minuites late.

"Hey." she said, ignoring the scream but looking a bit put off.

"Ummm, you're a bit late." i said.

"Who cares. Let's say for the purposes of that question, I was testing how serious you were about joining." I glared silently.

"Well, can I join?" she looked at the blue shirt under my jacket.

"And what would you be able to do for us, ST? I highly doubt your capable of fighting for a cause. or fighting in general for that matter."

"You forget, ST's aren't called 'smart' for no reason. i can build you weapons, help strategize. and besides, after the other ST's were relocated I'm the only one left. You need me."

"Fine. Your in. But don't expect to get all cosy with me just because of that." I nodded sourly and turned around.

"Oh one last question: why did you only decide to join now?"

"they took someone from me. I will never get her back. I have to do something. Anything. and this is what that thing is."

things are getting spicy. Guess what! Its nearly revenge time! won't this be fun.

thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed,

ESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE