Spring Court

Oh gosh, tonight was spring court! IT WAS THE BEST TIME EVER! I couldn't have had more fun. It was basically clubbing. Definitely confirmed as club material. Books_and_bands339 do you agree?
That's me on the right in the picture.

I had fun dancing, doing the whip and the nay nay, practically turning the place into a club, cha cha sliding, Cupid shuffling, and singing with my very best friends. You don't need a date to have a good time! A lot of people stared at me, but I don't care because I had a great time and my dance moves were awesome. Plus, I think I looked like a princess tonight, so I would be flattered if people looked at me.

A funny thing was the 8 grade boys decided to unbutton their shirts and walk around bare chested. They were so desperate because the girls only date 7 graders. Don't ask why. Anyways, I walked into the bathroom and my friend asked if I saw all of the guys and I screamed, "EWW! Yea, I did. I was like WOAH, NO!" Then one of the jock guys who most likely unbuttoned their shirts, popped his head out of the bathroom and stared at me awkwardly for saying that. I laughed and ran away! I was like, "Gosh, he wasn't supposed to hear that!"

I hope everyone had a good time because everyone looked stunning! I can't wait to do this next year and bring back my dance moves! I don't care if I scared people, it's an honor. Anyways, I'll write later. Bye!