MEETING HIM

Yui's P.O.V

I woke up in the new home my mom moved us to and looked around my cluttered bedroom. It was nothing but boxes dresser and my bed I decided to go to the mall to get decorations. As I walked in I saw a guy with a gray hoodie, black skinny jeans, black converse, black "emo" hair and crystal green eyes. As I was drooling over him he looked at me I turned and blushed when he smiled. I kept thinking about him as I made my way to hot topic and just my luck who walks in a few minutes after me.....

I knew he saw me cause as I was going through the all time low shirts he walked next to me "accidently" tripped and I stopped him from falling.

"Are you okay there mister clumsy" I said with a giggle and blush

"I'm great thanks to you saving me" he said

"The least you would have done was broke a nail"

"If you don't mind me asking what's your name?"

"I'm Zacheri, and you are?"

"I'm Yui" I said with a blush"

I was about to ask him if he wanted to hang out for the day when someone said his name.

"Yo Zacheri quit flirting we gotta go before it gets dark" said the guy.

He blushed before speaking "um hey I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer Yui see you around okay?"

"Yeah okay um were are you guys going"

"Skatepark they don't like skateboarding in the dark but I love it its peacfull"

"That's exactly what I think"

"wait you skatboard?" He asks in confusion.

"Yeah is that bad"

"Not at all" he said with a smirk. "Maybe you could come with us sometime"

"Yeah that would be great bye nice meeting you"

"You too Yui" He said as he walked off.

I laughed as he blushed when his friend gave him thumbs up and pats on the back as he walked out. I finished grabbing what I needed in for my new room and left thinking about Zacheri and if id ever see him again.

So how do you guys like it so far its not my first book I've writen but first I've published so hopefully it goes good love you guys muahh
~cody (aka Yui)