MEETING HER

Zacheri's P.O.V

I woke up to go skatboarding with my friends but was bungry on the way there so we stopped at the mall since it was right there. I got my food and finished it I was standing at Panda Express when I saw this girl walk in the door she looked lost and I saw her staring at me I smiled at her and was about to say if she needed help cause she looked new but she blushed and walked away I knew I had to find her again. A little later my friend sees her looking at all time low merchandice so I walked in I didn't know how to.get her attention but I know she notived me cause she blushed and looked away I decided to make a plan.

I walked towards her and pretended to trip but actually did in the prosses stupid fucking clumsy me she caught me and blushed I looked into her eyes and knew I wanted to be with her forever.

After I was talking to her for a while I found out her name was Yui It was a beautiful name and she liked mine as well. My buddies started calling my name saying we had to go before it got dark and she was wondering were so I told her about skateboarding and how they don't like it in the dark. I found out she liked it like I did because it was peacful. I asked her maybe we could hang out some time and she said yes I was really excited but had to go. It was really embarracing when my buddies patted my back cause I was talking to a hot girl.

After I started skateboarding to the park I mentally face palmed myself. I forgot to ask about if she was new to this place. As I was skateboarding all I could think about was her.

That night I stayed at the skatpark and saw some one sit under the oak tree on thier skateboard with there knees to there chest and head down.

"Yui?" I asked myself.

So what do you guys think? I'm at my dads and don't have any thing to do I have a million ideas in my head for this story I can't wait XD
~CODY (AKA YUI)