WHATS WRONG

Zacheri's P.O.V

      "Yui?" I ask myself.

     I walk over to her as quiet as possible so I don't startle her I put my hand on her shoulder and she looks up.

         "Why are you crying" I ask her

        She looks up at me with those tear filled eyes and tackles me in a hug to where she is now on top of my on the grass. I wrap my arms around your waist trying to get her to calm down. She wraps he arms around my neck and slowly stops crying.

             "Shhh there there its okay I'm here I got you don't worry" I say trying to comfort her.

          She looks into my eyes and its not the same as last time instead there filt with hurt and anger and pain. I want to ask her what's wrong but I don't want her to get mad at me for being impatient. But I need to know.

           "Yui?" I ask as we look at each other.

            Hmm? She mumbles

         "Do you mind if I ask why your here alone crying?" I attempted to say with out her moving from my arms.

        "M-my grandma,  sh-she just passed she has had cancer for a while and it just got worse so my dad let her stay with him for the last couple weeks she had and when I got home from the mall my mom was crying I asked her what's wrong she told me how she passed last night." She said as she started crying in my arms again.

        "Hey hey its gonna be okay at least she doesn't have to deal with the cancer any more. Do you wanna talk about it or what?" I asked trying not to get tears in my own eyes.

         "Not really is it okay if we just sit like this for a little while? It feels great after all that happened." She said as hopefull as possible.

          "Of corse its the least I can do. How did you get here?"

        "My skateboard my grandma gave it to me and when I got the news I changed and left."

       "That explains why your wearing skinny jeans and a sweater instead of shorts and band t." I said with a chuckle

         (In her head) I guess he's right I didn't know he would notice not very many do instead of my black shorts and a 5sos shirt. Instead I was wearing black skinny jeans with holes in them and bmth t-shirt with a white hoodie and black converse instead of white vans.

         Hey do you wanna come to my house my couch should be more comfortable than yhis grass we can sit like this if you want when we get there.

           She smiles "sure."
She has such a beautiful smile.

    Hey guys just goin through like it nothin lol well hope you like it vanessa you will be in the next chapter XD

~CODY (AKA YUI)