v. just aim and fire.

A/N : Sorry for the shorter chapter today! I've been busy, so I haven't been able to work on this as much as I regularly do. Thank you. <33

————

࿓ ✿

[   tommyinnit x reader    ]

WILBUR FACED THE TROUBLING SCENE. . .

TOMMY WAS TOO SHOCKED TO SAY ANYTHING DUE TO THE PAIN IN HIS SHOULDER. The four panicked, unknown of what to do at the moment. "Tommy, I told you to stay inside!" Fundy yelled, pulling the injured boy backwards. Fundy sat him down, his back leaning on the stone wall.

Tommy groaned, his shoulder bleeding out. He went to reach for the arrow, but Y/n grabbed his hand to prevent him from making it worse. Tubbo saw this in the corner of his eyes. "Oh how the tables have turned." He mumbled.

"It's okay, it's okay! It's fin– Fuck!" He shrieked, throwing his head back in agony.

Y/n let go of the troubled Tommy, and went to rush in. She saw that everyone was unsure of what to do. "Boys, listen to me! I need some disinfecting, bandages, and some towels. Now!" She commanded, trying to calm Tommy down a smidge.

The two nodded and went to find the supplies. "You tell them Y/n–.. Ow ow ow! That fucking hurts!" Tommy yelled, whilst Y/n was figuring out the best way to remove the arrow.

Y/n sighed trying to keep her calm. "Tommy, this is going to hurt. Alright? So brace yourself." Y/n said, calmly. Though, she wasn't calm. Her hands shook slightly as the arrow's wood brushed against her palm. She couldn't believe that Tommy had to do the same thing to someone he had just met, and now she's doing the same to him.

"Holy shit! Stop stop stop!" He shrieked. In one sudden moment, Y/n pulled the arrow out of his flesh. Her eyes became big looking at the scene, her knees were about to buckle. The blood that was on the arrow slowly dripped onto her shoe.

She quickly examined the open wound on his arm before taking action. She sighed in relief, the arrow didn't go too deep so there was no need for stitching. "Phew." Y/n mumbled.

His arm slightly hovered over the wound, he made sure not to touch it but the temptation to do such was strong. "I-I fucking hate this." Tommy stuttered, sniffling. Y/n dropped the arrow beside her foot, and kneeled in front of Tommy.

She sighed, going over the steps in her head. "You guys got the stuff?" She asked the boys, and they nodded. They came over and placed them by her knee. "Alright, Tommy. The disinfecting might sting a bit, but overall it'll be a breeze. You can chill out for a second." She stated, comforting him with her words. Though, Tommy didn't respond. His eyes were focused on hers, and not his bleeding out shoulder.

Tubbo waved his hand in front of Tommy's face. "Yo, dude. Snap out of it." He said, laughing under his breath. Tommy shook his head, bringing himself back into reality.

He giggled. "Sorry, sorry." He said, as he watched Y/n clean up his shoulder. Her hands delicately touching the bleeding parts on his suit was calming to him. Even though his shoulder still badly  ached, her touch was all he needed to calm down. He didn't understand why he felt like this either, but it wasn't the first time he's felt like this with her.