fake ass bitch.

DD's POV:

i woke up to see that I was in a unfamiliar room, ' man what the fuck? where am I? ' I look to my right to see a girl that looked nothing like Sammy next to me. I don't even remember anything from last night bro, all I remember is going to my boys block party and getting wasted, that's all🤷🏽‍♀️
I got up out of this nasty ass bed and picked up my clothes from the floor I looked back at the girl and my eyes immediately widened.
' RILEY?! ' I whispered loudly and luckily she didn't wake up cause that would've been hella awkward bro. Where the fuck is my phone? I looked around the room to find it on a dressing table and I opened it to see 99+ messages from Sammy, Ddot and E dot. ' fuck ' I thought
I quickly put my clothes on not caring about how much noise I make but bro I need to be quick and get the fuck out of this bitch.

Samaria's POV:

Man where the fuck is this nigga?? I've been belling his line all fucking night bro? i decided to call Ddot cause I feel like he knows where Dd is. So I clicked on his contact and waited for him to answer.

Ddot: Yoooooo my heart, you good?

Me: Naw nigga where the fuck is this Dd nigga? HE PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF BRO NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE.

Ddot: Sam, chill. He probably out shotting bro he'll text back soon.

Me: ion care bro, for 10 hours? yea nah you trippin.

I laughed before hanging up and throwing my phone on my bed. ' these niggas think I'm dumb? About shotting, bffr😂.
I decided to watch Netflix while waiting for this nigga to message me since he don't wanna reply to my texts straight away.
Time skip 15 minutes.
I received a notification from.. Riley? I was deadass confused, me and her aren't friends nomo and haven't spoken for the longest. I clicked on her message and saw that she sent 5+ attachments. I decided to see what it was though.
I stared at my phone in shock with tears forming in my eyes. She sent me videos of her and Dd cuddling and hickeys on her neck, IS THIS WHAT WERE DOING?? I quickly saved the attachments and blocked her number before sending them to Alisha and Notti.

Alisha: GIRL HUH? IS THAT RILEY AND DD?!

Notti: always knew this bitch was a treesh

Me: I swear to God, I ain't taking this nigga back and this hoe knows it's on sight already😂😂😂

Notti: Beat her ass till she dies please😂she a dickrider omm I stopped talking to her so long ago and she still shows up to a nigga house

Alisha: bro she always been weird talm bout 'omg U so lucky to be with Ddot' so backhanded and fake brah😂

Me: looooooool, dumb ass hoe, she got it coming fa her anyway let her talk her shit. Anyways y'all I g2g ttyl

I hopped off the gc and threw my phone on my bed and waited for Dd to come over since he always does. This time I'm gon act like I don't know what happened and show his nasty ass when he gets here🤷🏽‍♀️
10 minutes later
I heard three loud knocks at my front door and quickly went downstairs to get it. I opened it only to see Dd smiling at me and I just mugged him while waiting for him to walk in.
"U good ma?" he asked with a confused expression. " straight " I said while sitting down on the couch. I looked at him and saw him coming to sit next to me, I rolled my eyes and decided to get straight to the point. " so u fucked my ex bestfriend huh? U crazy, and don't lie I got the attachments she sent em, u thought u was slick hoe😂" I said while laughing and I looked at him only for him to have a mug on his face.
"Pussy was better than yours don't blame me for my actions" he said whilst shrugging his shoulders. THIS NONCHALANT ASS NIGGAAAAA BRO. Getting me tight in this mf.
"My nigga shut the fuck up like your dumbass wasn't crying over me 2 weeks ago bro, get the fuck on!" I shouted whilst pulling him up and dragging his ass out my house. 
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BRO!" He shouted whilst trying to get off of me.
Next thing you know, Kay runs downstairs because of all the commotion happening. "Bruh wtf you doing Sam???" Kay shouted whilst pulling me off of him.
"YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE BRUH!" I said whilst running to my room with tears rolling down my eyes. I need to stay away from Sugarhill niggas. Doing me way to fucking dirty, and see I could've told Kay at the moment but ion want to be a witness for murder🤷🏽‍♀️ I thought for a moment and had the best idea. I decided to text someone, this isn't going to turn out good though.

TO BE CONTINUED
————————————————————
hey y'all I'm so sorry for the late chapter, ily all sm and I'll start posting more frequently. 💗