moving day.

Samaria POV:

"WAKE YO ASS UP SAM!" Kay shouted as he flung open my door.
"Bro what the hell? I just woke up and your doing all this screaming! Get outta here bro!" I said while checking the time on my phone.
My eyes grew wide as I saw that i was gonna be late for my first day at this new school.

Okay okay, Hey, my name is Samaria and I just moved from Phili to Sugarhill in NYC. My brother Kevin also known as Kay Flock is a drill rapper and we move from time to time for his career... Our mom is never around, she's always at work so we never really get to spend time with her but that's okay.
Anyways back to the story...

"Yeah you dumbass, I've been calling yo name 500 times, I was so close to throwing this bucket of water on yo head" Kevin shouted while showing the bucket of water. "Okay?? well I'm up now so if you excuse me I need to get changed because I'm gonna be late" I said while I got up and pushed Kay out of my room.
I yawned while walking to the bathroom and did my hygiene. I thought in my head 'I miss mom... when is she ever gonna have to for me and Kay?' I sighed while walking out of my room..
After finishing my hygiene, I picked out this outfit:

"Ooooo I look so cute, I should really start doing my hair like this more often" I said while taking snaps on my phone

"SAM GET DOWN HERE BEFORE YOU LATE BRO!" Kay shouted.
"Bro he finna piss me off forreal man" I said while quickly rushing downstairs only to see Dougie laying on the couch.
"Wassup Samaria, u good?" he said while smoking his blunt.
"I'm good but this isn't the right time to speak I'm gon be late" I said while rushing out the door. "BYE KAY!!" I quickly shouted before pulling in the door.

I walked through Sugarhill since my new school wasn't that far away but across the road I see these boys making Trillers, but they look about my age. I was so curious that I was gonna go ask them if they're my age and if they go to the same school but I wasn't finna embarass myself. But I think they've noticed me because they started whispering while looking at me which made me really nervous.
"YOOOO MA!" Screamed the curly headed boy.
I looked back only to see that they had all crossed the road to come and speak to me.
"Ayeee, you new round here?" He asked while scrunching his face.
I hesitantly nodded my head while looking at all 3 of them. I thought 'damn they all fine...especially the one who's speaking to me right now'
"Ohhh that's why I ain't seen yo face round here before, we'll I'm David but you can call me DD, and these my bros Notti and Ddot"

DD POV:

this girl is so beautiful, she don't even look like a smooch bro, this the type of girl I could wife..
"Ohh, okay well my names Samaria and wait, how old is y'all?" She asked while doing a confused face.
"Well I'm 15, and they both 14 only a year younger which is coo" I said whilst shrugging my shoulders. "Oh I would've thought because y'all look young, I'm 15 too" She said as she laughed while showing her pearly white teeth.
"Damnnnn, small world" I said as I laughed with her
"Bro, can we go? We finna be late! No time for chit chat we gotta go" Notti said while showing me the time on his phone.
"Oh shit I ain't even realise, it was nice meeting you but I gotta go!" I said while running to school.

Samaria POV:

he's so cute.. I wish I could speak to him more but I really gotta go. It would really be nice if he was in my school though...

TO BE CONTINUED...

————————————————————
this chapter was so fun to make guys😭, stay tuned for more though😊!
#E4N❤️