cheater..

Samaria POV:

I just woke up and I'm already in such a good mood. The thoughts of yesterdays events keep replaying through my headddd! I'm so glad this boy is finally mines! I turn to my right to see no one there....weird? because I remember me and Dd fell asleep together on my bed last night..so where the fuck is he? Lol. Anyways.. I'll worry about that later when I go to Notti's house to check if he's there🤷🏽‍♀️.
I got up and walked to the bathroom, had a shower, did my skin care routine, then I brushed my teeth and walked back into my room. I wanted to wear something simpleeee yet cuteeee, so I looked through my dresser and picked this out:

I looked at myself in the mirror while cheesing because I look so fineeeeeeeeeee y'all, NO WONDER DD WANTED MEEEE AND HE GOT ME

I looked at myself in the mirror while cheesing because I look so fineeeeeeeeeee y'all, NO WONDER DD WANTED MEEEE AND HE GOT ME. I picked up my phone and went on iMessage to see if I received a text from Dd but no message? so I just texted him to ask where he was. I sat down for about 10 minutes waiting for a reply. I checked my phone...no answer. Bro this nigga got me so fucked up but I ain't gonna jump to conclusions because I trust him too much already. I got up off my bed and walked to Kay's room only to see him laying on his bed while looking at his phone. "Hey kay? Can you drop me off to Notti's because my legs hurt and I can't walk properly" Kay then looked at me with a suspicious face and was about to question me but he shook it off. He need to stay out my business forreallllll, nothing happened anyway:)
He got up and grabbed his keys, so I walked downstairs and went to my front door and unlocked it, we both walked out to his car and I sat in the passenger seat while he got into the drivers seat.
10 minutes later.
We were finally outside Notti's house, and that car ride was so relaxing. I'm starting to think my relationship with Kay is getting so much better, I feel like i can tell him anything and he'll understand me better as a brother, you know? Anyway, i thanked Kay for dropping me off then I got out of the car and watched him drive off. I walked to Notti's door and knocked on it. A few seconds later i heard footsteps rushing to the door and..Notti opened it with Ddot standing behind him. Their smiling faces suddenly turned into nervous faces, it really looked like they were starting to sweat bro. I'm so confused what the fuck is going on. "Ohh, hi s-sam what are you doing here?" Notti said while staring at me with a nervous smile. I scrunched up my face and said "Can y'all move? I'm looking for your brother." I pushed them both aside and walked to the living room, and I really wish I didn't.
I saw some random bitch laid up on Dd and he looked like he was enjoying it. It didn't take them too long to notice me, Dd quickly pushed her off of him and ran towards me.. he deadass tried to hug me and I wasn't having that shit. I quickly pushing him off at me "MY NIGGA ARE YOU DUMB? WE GOT TOGETHER YESTERDAY BRO AND THIS IS WHAT WE DOING NOW? NA IVE SEEN IT BRO" i shouted my lungs out while tears fell down my eyes. I then turned to Notti and Ddot "and yall can go suck ya mothers for all i care, y'all knew and didn't tell me. Yall are dirty broooo." I said while laughing but it was clearly out of anger and they could tell. I turned back to that dirty bitch that was laid up on him, i then laughed while wiping my tears and looking at the both of them because this girl was so fucking ugly I actually cannot, why am I even bugging bro. "You cheated on me with that thing, nahhhh don't kill me bro??!" I said while dying of laughter. I couldn't even hold it in no more, this shit was starting to get funny, but his loss forreal. I then caught my breath back because ts was too damn hilarious, I quickly took a picture of the girl and sent it to the girls groupchat while walking out the house.

THREE MUSKETEERS👩‍👧‍👧

RiRi❤️: girl what the fuck?

LiLi🫶🏽: Right💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Me: Nahhh y'all, this the bitch that Dd was laid up with while I was at home waiting for this hoe to text me😂😂😂😂😂😂

LiLi🫶🏽: Fuck you mean, laid up with? Didn't y'all just get together yesterday Samaria?!

RiRi❤️: nah word cuz I'm deadass confused, huh??

Me: Naw right, I'm deadass hurt because we got together yesterday bro. I ain't finna bug anymore though because I know my worth and that hoe ain't it😂

LiLi🫶🏽: PERIODDDD THATS WHAT WE LIKE TO FUCKING HEARRRR. Don't stress over that bum bitch and come to my crib after, same with u Riri.
❤️❤️
me and riley both liked the message.

back to POV:

i turnt off my phone and I noticed that I was already back at home, I wasn't gon' ask Kay to pick me up unless he asks me a bunch of questions and I ain't wanna hear alla that. And knowing kay, he would most likely kill Dd😂. I walked into the building and went in the elevator, once I got to the 9th floor, I came out and walked to my door, went inside and locked the door behind me. Kay was sitting on the couch and looked at me confused as fuck. "What you doin hea? Thought you was gon' sleep there or some shit" he said while looking back at the TV. I didn't even have enough energy to reply so I just sighed and walked up to my room, took of all my clothes and makeup then laid in my bed.
I suddenly bursted out crying while looking at my ceiling, bro why does this shit always happen to me man. I just want to be happy bro! I ain't ever did nothing wrong to him and he does me like that, man Fuck LOVE! While I was crying I then received a notification and a spam full of messages from the main gc, so I unlocked my phone and looked at the chat.

         Gang💯❤️

Bae❤️: Samaria unblock me man

Me: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LiLi🫶🏽: let him stay there sis🤣🤣🤣.

RiRi❤️: looooooooooooool, the audacity

Notti: why y'all instigating? let em sort their shit out

Me: yo Notti ,word to my ma bro shut the fuck up, you ain't even tell me shit and you expect me to sort shit out with this HOE?

Ddot: Ian ever seen Sam this angry😐

Me: you too Ddot, shut yo fat ass up, u ain't tell me shit either therefore ur both getting blocked😂.

E DOT: 😳

Bae❤️: Ma, chill can we just talk it out please?

LiLi🫶🏽: my nigga she don't wanna talk to you, BYE!

Me: Looooool 'talk it out" what's there to talk out? The fact that you were laid up with a hoe and thought that's okay? Why tf am I even speaking to yo dirty ass, bye🤣

                   you left the groupchat.

back to POV:

Before anyone could even reply, I already left the groupchat. Oh and i also blocked Dd because I don't want his hoe ass messaging me, dirty ass nigga. And no, I wasn't gon' block Notti and Ddot unless they need to tell me shit, I also decided to not go Alisha house because I was already in a shit mood, I didn't even feel like going out at all man. This stupid ass nigga really done me so dirty, whatever ion even know why I'm stressing over a bum ass bitch, ima just go sleep and see what tomorrow brings.

TO BE CONTINUED
————————————————————
this chapter is so bad💀 sorry yall, but next chapter coming soon❤️🫶🏽