Chapter 2- The White Werewolf

-the next day-

Freddy's pov: 
My mum drops me off outside the White House. I look at my surroundings. There are around 15 other kids, and they all look like they are excited to beat up the mythical creatures. I sigh. I'm not gonna fit in here.

Suddenly, someone jumps on my back from behind, and my instant reaction was to grab them by the hand, the slam them on the ground behind me. "Wow! You're so good!" Zack cries. Zack?! Seriously? Of course he attacked me, like an idiot. I growl, then let go of him, and walk off, murmuring curse words under my breath in Spanish.

Zack's pov: 
Freddy walks away, murmuring some Spanish words that I don't understand.

He seems unhappy. Maybe he doesn't want to hurt the mythical creatures. I'll have to tell him what happened to my Dad. He died after being attacked by a werewolf, and I MUST get my revenge on their kind.

The President calls us all over, and hands each of us a weapon. He hands me a club. Really? This is the worst weapon you could get! He then gives Freddy a bow and a whole heap of arrows. He murmurs some Spanish under his breath in an annoyed tone.

We then get told our areas. Janet and Jake, the twins, are getting sent across the country to some Farmland, and all the other kids get sent to other areas.

Freddy's pov:
"Okay, Freddy, Lawrence and Zack, you will be sent to the forest. There has been a whole heap of werewolf sightings, and we want to to eliminate them. Unlike in the fairytales, people have found that if you get bitten, you will not turn into a werewolf. You'll just have a bad bite, so take some first aid stuff." The President tells us, and I sigh. This is gonna be great. Such fun!

We head home to get a good night's sleep, as tomorrow we have to start attacking the mythical creatures that have done absolutely nothing wrong.

-the next morning- 

I wake up to my alarm, which I had set at 5 am. I have a cold shower to wake myself up, then change into the hunter outfit that they had given me. After changing, I have a quick breakfast, then walk to Zack's house, where the 3 of us are meeting. I arrive, and Zack and Lawrence are both already there. We walk to the forest together.

"I'm so excited to show what good a hunter I'm going to be!" Larry cries, and Zack nods in agreement. I stay silent, looking down at the ground. Zack notices.

"You still don't want to hurt the werewolves, right?" He sighs, and I nod. They don't deserve to be killed! Zack and Lawrence shake their heads disaprovingly as we arrive at the forest.

"We'll split up! I'll go left, Freddy go right, and Zack go middle!" Lawrence says, and we all go in our assigned directions.

As I'm walking, I hear a a twig break behind me. I quickly grab an arrow, and pull it back in my bow, then spin around to see what threat I'm faced with. I find myself in awe as I stare at it. A beautiful white wolf. I think she might be a were wolf. She stares back at my curiously, but I know what I must do.

I turn my head the other way, as I can't bare to watch, then let go of the arrow. I hear a whine of pain, then a thump. I whirl back around. My eyes widen.

A beautiful girl, with blonde curly hair is lying where the wolf was previously standing. She has an arrow in her leg, and has fainted. I realise quickly that that wolf, was a werewolf. I hit them.

Another chapter🌹! Freddy hit Summer😨! What is Freddy gonna do🤔? Make sure to vote, comment, follow and check out my other books💜.
Luv E☕