Chapter 3

Soul was looking at me, I didn't know what to do. I started to shake in fear and he noticed and just hugged me and told me not to worry.

Me: S-Soul..

Soul: yea?

I hugged him really tight and he hugged me back but before the closet door opened I kissed him. When the door did open I was still kissing him as a flash from a camera went off. I turned my head to find Alex with a camera and I smirked, then whispered to Soul on what I was going to do.

Me: hey Alex.

Alex: yea Katie?

Before he knew it i kissed him and he blushed and got a nosebleed, I started to giggle and he knew the rest of the side effect. He got mad and pretty much pushes me in a bed room and pushed Soul in there with me, so I got off the floor and locked the door.

I walked over to the bed and jumped on it and giggling like a little kid, I stopped jumping and payed there and went to sleep. I could hear voices outside the door but I didn't care I just wanted to sleep.

When the door did open I was asleep but I could hear Soul talking with Alex then someone lifting me up. I opened my eyes a little to see the back of Soul's head.

Me: S-Soul..

Soul: Go back to sleep Katie

I nodded my head but I bet everyone else was still at Kid's place probably still playing the game, When I fell back asleep I was in my bed in the apartment that I share with Alex.

I woke up to the sound of the front door closing with aloud bam, I got out of my bed and to my door to see Alex. I was mad right now cause he woke me up from my sleep so now I'm going to be up all night, he noticed my door was open and that Soul was asleep on the couch.

"Sorry Soul if I wake you" I mumbled to myself as I sat in front of him. I looked at Alex as he went in my room to see if I was there.

Me: ALEX!!!!!!!

He jumped and I stood up too fast and lot my balanced, and fell on Soul. He woke up to see me in front of him with wide eye cause well my lips went onto his.

Alex looked at us and had a evil smile look on his face and I knew that meant trouble for me, so he took a picture of us again. I got off of Soul and push Alex into my room and kissed him and took a picture on my phone then ran out of the room.

I grabbed Soul's hand and ran into Alex's room ad locked the door, I knew he was at the door waiting for me to come out. So I got changed out of my clothes and put on his clothes and walked out the door but I might have forgot my shirt.

His face went red and I couldn't help but giggle at him, he grabbed my arm and dragged me to my room and pushed me on my bed and kissed me while putting his tongue in my mouth. I blushed a dark shade of red and pushed him off of me, he looked at me before walking out of my room to leave me shocked so I went under my blankets and fell asleep.

I didn't wake up till about midnight the next day and No One was home so I went to the couch and put in my favourite movie which is Eragon, Half way through the movie I heard a nock on the door so I went to see who it was and found Black Star.

Me: what are you doing here Black Sta..

I got cut off by him kissing, I was blushing but I never kissed back an he didn't care. when the kiss was done I invited him inside and continues to watch the movie.

Me: what was with the K.I.S.S?

Black Star: it was a dare...

Me: from who?

Black-Star: from Alex and Soul...

Me: where are they.

Black-Star: at Soul's place. Why?

I stopped my movie and ran into my room and put on my black hoodie ad black jeans with my red high tops and ran and grab BlackStar. When we got to souls place I walked in mostly looking like a shadow to everyone, they noticed that BlackStar was back and asked how'd it went.

I grabbed to remotes and throw them at Soul and Alex, they both turned to see who did it but couldn't find the person Aka Me. I started to laugh and that creeped everyone but BlackStar, so I through a pie at everyone and they went to look for me but didn't find me.

Them: WHERE ARE YOU!

I went from there house and back to mine an got out of my black clothes and high tops and got into my red tank top with orange shorts. I continued to watch Eragon when Alex got home he saw me watching a movie and swore so I looked at him.

Me: What up?

So I'm going to cut the chapter short Sorry!