4.05

Welp. Because nobody's gonna read this, I guess I'll go ahead and write down my true feelings about the hashira.

Giyuu - I'd rather not say. Wouldn't be too kid friendly or PG—

Iguro: he has a sweet soul. Especially when it comes to Mitsuri. I find it cute how he would get flustered around her or try to impress her.

Uzui: he's— interesting to say the least. He's very loud, which isn't a bad thing— anyways! His fighting technique is quite different, and it intrigues me. Very cocky.

Tokito: He reminds me of one of my children I used to take care of. Although he is forgetful, the child is very respectful and easygoing. Very enjoyable to be around as well.

Kyojurou: I like him. I can always count on Kyojurou to be in a good mood and try to cheer me up when I'm sad. If any one of you makes a donut joke I'm slapping you.

Sanemi: He— okay how do I put this? He's aggressive, all the time. He likes to yell, and I'd have to put him in his place. He doesn't know what MANNERS are since he INSULTED the master. I don't understand how Obanai puts up with him. He makes fun of my blindness a lot.

Mitsuri: Shes adorable. There's nothing else to say. She checks up on me every now and then which I find sweet

Kocho: shes reminds me of her sister

And that's really all o have to say about them. I care for all of them deeply (maybe not giyuu). They are like my blood siblings.

Goodbye diary.
Hime