MY UNIVERSE 💚

'Drip drip '

The sound of a just used shower hit the ground as the boy walks over to the mirror wiping off the fog. The cold air hits him as he looks in the mirror drying off his light brownish blonde hair. He then puts on the clothing , a tee shirt with a smile on it and some green sweats. He then looks at the mirror one last time walking out of the bathroom to see his boyfriend sitting on his bed. The boy lightly smiles jumping in the bed wrapping his arms around him laying on his stomach. The other smiles petting the blondes hair " hey dream" he says.

George knew Dreams name , but Dream liked being called Dream. Dream lays there on him, he was as soft as a pillow his favorite place to lay. The boy sighs softly plays with his jacket strings .. He felt a smile on Dream's face as he looks up at him "Hi Gogy" he says.

George and dream have been together for over 7 years now , George just turning 24 and dream 22. They play video games together, shop together, take care of a cat together, they did everything together and now was living together after 7 years they're now together in a house. They were eachother's everything.

Dream looks up at George taking him in. He was so in love with him, his brown hair and brown eyes that he could get lost in. He was so in love that flattering feeling never goes away , the feeling of warmth. He felt comfort with him , of course they still had their fights what couples don't fight. He  then leans back on the others chest humming softly, tapping his fingers on his chest. 

" I love you, more then anything in this world would ever know, you're my universe gogy" 💚

" I love you too dream , my world " 💙

They've always say this it was their thing, they had so many small things like that , things that were just theirs. It was just normal their little things, things that their friends made fun of.

Dream wouldn't be able to live without George, he couldn't bare the thought of losing him , to be honest, that thought haunted him. What would he do in this world without his lover , he questioned it feared it , dreaded it.

George who was slowing falling asleep just held dream , he held him lightly though, where dream can feel him but not feel trapped by him. Dream sleeps along with him.

The next morning Dream woke up looking over at the side of the bed where George usually would lay but he wasn't there. George probably went off to go do something today and didn't want to wake up Dream.

Dream walked around his house looking at the photos of George with a big smile , his favorite photo is of him and patches. The boy then walked into the kitchen to see Patches on the counter, Dream smiled softly petting him. Patches backed away and ran off , Dream noticed patches was doing that more often.

Just then he heard a knock at the door, walking over he opens it to see his neighbor dropping off some homemade food. Dream smiles at them " thank you that's George's favorite kind of cookie" he says taking the plate of homemade goods , the cookie was homemade sugar cookies, Dream and George would eat them all the time because well dream buys it for them to share on special nights. The woman just smiled in a pity way walking away from the house.

Dream walks in a puts the food on the counter as he goes to the fridge to look through it . It was empty for the most part because George hasn't gone shopping with dream in a month, all they do now of days is lay around the house and eat food. He closed the fridge and decided to order some food for him and George for when George gets back from whatever he was doing . He waits for the food to show up , he got them canes today because well it was George's favorite, today he was gonna spoil George. He missed George so much when he left but he would always see him before he went to bed , they would stay up and chat for hours.

The dasher after 45 minutes shows up to drop off the food , he parks behind the two cars in the drive way dropping off the food , it was the same dasher from yesterday and the day before. The same order.

Dream opens the door handing the dasher a $50 tip and then closes it , he was feeling extra happy, he wanted to propose to George soon , this next week was the week for him.

Just then he heard , George walk out of the room with a smile on his face

" Hello Dream, My world "

" hello Gogy , my universe "

Dream walks over and hugs him tightly not yet ready to let him go.

George was dreams universe