MY WORLD 💙

TW: mentions of drinking

Later that night, Dream was caught up staring at the ceiling, empty beer cans around him. This was how it's been for weeks , George seemed to not mind Dreams drinking, but a couple of weeks ago their would be a fight and right now it's worse then before. Dream then turns to George placing his hand against the male's cheek humming something drunkenly. The smell of alcohol not hitting George's nose.

George then pulls away from Dream , when the drunk male finally fell asleep. He gets up having it be the middle of the day the cleaning crew that sapnap hired was there. George walks out to watch them clean up left out food and trash , the kitchen started to look like what it did when George would clean but he hasn't been able to do that for some reason.

Dream turns to his side waking from his nap, to see that all the empty beer cans and George was missing , maybe George cleaned. He walked out to the kitchen to see it cleaned up but no George. He probably left again, he heard last night about Alex being at Nicks place along with Karl. Everyone was in town , for some reason but kinda left Dream on his own. Which he was okay with , he only wanted George around anyways. Even Tommy and everyone from the other side of the sea was here. He just didn't want to see those guys, it felt like he wasn't ready.

Dream opens the fridge and takes out another beer bottle chugging it. He then leaves the empty beer bottle on the counter walking over to the living room and sitting down. He takes out his phone scrolling through twitter.

One post said

"I hope Dream is okay " @misseswastaken

Another said

" George 10/03/2023" @noonecares

Dream then scrolls up looking at the date today was 10/06/2023 time 12:45 pm he 1-: also looking at a bunch of missed calls and messages he didn't bother to pick up;

Nick : 9:45 am missed call

Nick : 10:00 am missed call

Alex : just got in from Mexico how are you 10:01 am

Nick : 10:15 am missed call

Tommy: hey , how you're doing 10:17 am

Philza : 10:20 am missed call

Alex : 10:23 am missed call

Karl : I'm in town now can't wait to see you 10:25 am

Fundy: hey dream , hope you're well !! 10:30 am

Wilbur: wishing this wasn't gonna be the first time I met you 10:50 am

And a lot more messages from his friends

- and some more missed calls from Nick from the past three days but they were all canceled out.

He frowns a bit looking up to see George come into the house. Dream gets up and wraps his arms around George.

" Hi my universe" he spoke softly rubbing his hand on George's back. The boy was holding so tightly that he can feel him on his chest.

" hello my world " the brown haired boy spoke pulling away looking at dream. He looks around to see the house was clean for the most part just a I guess couple of beer bottles around the house.

George then sits on the couch with dream wrapped around him. He held him close running his fingers through his hair. That's when a burst of sadness hit him. Oh no He's remembering George starts holding him tighter so Dream can snap out of it , snap out of that painful feeling. That feeling that will make George disappear.

Dream looks up to see George smiling , George had a pretty smile something George loved more then life it's self. He never wants to see that smile fade. Well for George he just wanted Dream to smile no matter what make him happy.

George loved dream , so much, if you asked him , he would tell you he found his soulmate playing Minecraft. Texting calling on discord at all hours of the night. He remembers the first time he saw dreams face. The first moment in time where everything was right , that was a year ago, they gotten closer sapnap moved in to an house by himself to give the two their space as their love blossomed.

Dream was his world 💙