HIM AND I

Dream and George were made for eachother, Dream wouldn't love another soul as much as he loves George. So many countless nights talking staying up.

Dream was ready to propose ready to make George his forever.

It's a half a day  since George and Dream last saw eachother , but everyone that came down from everywhere, was here to see George so George of course spent most of his time with them.

Dream lays up in his bed , the side empty he figured that George was staying the night at sapnaps house because maybe filming went on too long. Dream grabs his phone off the charger looking at it two missed calls from sapnap.

He picks up the phone and decides to call him back.

Ring ring ....

" DREAM!!" Sapnap says into the phone happy to see his best friend reaching out after a month of this.

" yes?"  The other replies.

" how have you beeen I've been-" before sapnap could finish his sentence, Dream cuts him off.

" do you wanna go to the mall with me , you have to pick me up though I don't feel like driving " dream says in a excited tone , unsure why he was afraid to get into a car again. He was also very hungover from the night before. Him and George danced around the living room till Dream got tired. That's when he went to bed and George disappeared. It's very odd but the only time George is around is when dream was drunk.

"Sure?" Sapnap says in a questioning tone.

Dream hung up the phone, and reaches for a drink in the fridge this time it was water because he wanted to go out.

He texted sapnap the time to pick him up , and went and took a shower, he was sobering up so he didn't see George anywhere all day. He just thought he went out again. He then gets out and walks out to his room getting dressed when he heard a knock.

He runs to the front door to see Sapnap there " you know you can just come in" he says to him stepping out of the way for him to come in. Sapnap steps into the house looking around.

"Hey dream , how are you doing?" He looks at him , it felt weird to be here and Dream looked like he was the happiest man on earth, but why was he so happy.

" I'm doing fine sap " he says heading to the kitchen opening up the fridge, sap looks into the fridge to see nothing but beer and water and some cheese sticks. He sighs he knew that his friend wasn't doing okay , and he didn't need to act like it , sapnap walks around the kitchen, noticing how bad dream has been drinking. This was concerning, he knew the cleaner came like yesterday and there was two 6 packs empty next to the trash can.

" so what have you been up too ?" Dream asks looking at the concerned sapnap in front of him.

Sapnap looks at him puzzled was he pretending like nothing happened, yesterday was his funeral and he wasn't there. " you know just getting through it, you ?" He says. Maybe dream just didn't want to talk about it so he was gonna respect it , he was just happy to see dream , he hasn't in a month, no one has , no one has heard from him , or talked to him. They knew it was a lot to handle.

Dream looks at him " I'm actually excited, you know I'm going to show George how much he means to me , by buying him a ring I'm going to propose to him" dream says looking over to sapnap who steps back in shock.

He looks at the other as he opens his mouth " dream ..... , you were with him when he died" , just then dream looks up to see George standing there starting to disappearing putting his hand on his head as he looses his balance.

"No stop" Dream says falling back as memories started to flood in like a dam was just blown up. He starts to cry as he falls to the ground.

'Spotify playing SET FIRE TO THE RAIN by Adele ' the radio said as George was flipping through the songs , he then looked up as Dream swerved looking at the other glaring " I told you not to order another drink" he says. George was disappointed because that was all dream did. He was always drunk.

" We're almost home I promise that I will go to sleeeeeeep" dream says swerving again. George holds on to the handle as he looks to dream.

" pull over , I'll drive " George says to dream.

" no!we are almost home " Dream says getting angry why was George always nagging , hr thought as he got into deep thought about how annoying George is he lost control of the wheel , going into a tree crashing one half of the car into it as glass flew in. Dream looks over barley visible he saw George smashed into the tree. He takes off his seat belt as he tries to pull out George. George grunts as he gets pulled the radio still playing. Dream eyes filled with tears " George I'm sorry , come on" he says as he continues to pull on him, but as soon as he pulls him out George was gone.

" I'm sorry George ... please " he spoke.