Freinds 2.

Freind,
They're usually a comfort and a person who's willing to be by your side.
Let along of being worthless they'll choose you over billion of human that's breathing in this earth.

Friend, They're someone loveable and caring.
That would be the case for people around Tasha,
But when it come to her.
People mistreated her as a servant or somehow a puppet that's a thing with no felling or grudge that could've been held to a person.

Hey!

Hey!

WAKE UP.

Opening of an eyes, the bus already stopped and when Tasha turned around realising everyone have gotten out of the bus made Tasha rush out thanking the man that woke her up.

She doesn't know that man.
But he look awfully,
familiar.

The moment she step her legs to the ground she could've feel her stomach about to blow in anxious.

She have a presentation today but with her classmate who's lazing around she doesn't seem to find it..Exciting rather scared of the eyes that'll follow her every move.

"I must stay confident the presentation is important.."

Her mouth opening but none of people around her could hear what she's trying to even talk.

Enough of that.

Tasha walking in the school her step are very slow as almost she's only walking while her eyes stare at the floor, it's just something that's making her inside anxious as almost the glass will shattered if her eyes glance toward it.

Her classroom are nothing special. However the human there's a type of people you can commonly found in social life.

She step inside the classroom, as her eyes meet with everyone that's a stranger to her instead of as classmate. Tasha have never found them as a 'freind' or 'classmate'.

She just found them as a person,
a human.

Pitiful human.

Their eyes stare to her as the wall collapsed in her pitiful mind in anxious she finally sitting down while her eyes still facing toward instead of somewhere. 

She's minding her life then getting called by someone, That's a person who's also in the group project.

Tasha passion in art are really serious she take it as something deep and the worth of pen.

No wonder all of her classmate
take advantage of that.

"Goodmorning! Did you finish the work? Since all of us will be presenting I wonder if we can see the note that we're supposed to read infront."

The person keep talking.

Talk

and

Talk.

it's not something serious but somehow made her feel as this person trying to sympathise her.

"Yes, I've prepared all of it but"

The lady holding her word back,
her lips were in cold.
Somehow her word are in warm,
filled with confusion she end up in the fall.

"But? I could help you, just let us know."

'Again, stop trying to have sympathy on me I don't need it.'

That could've been worded of what the lady trying to say but she's no brave of hurting a plain. Felling still an object that shouldn't been play.

Tasha stand up showing them the note and the art to be presenting to the front. She's a leader of the group because she's a talented person but doesn't mean the lady itself think of it that of special way.

As the presentation going and her in the front, She could've already feel the tension and anxious that's going on. She's nervous that her finger were shivering without the known of her.

"And here the art..."

She's trying her best as possible to keep herself calm but no matter what every time she talk the teacher would tell her on how her voice were low and slow.

So the teacher's making her other classmate to speak instead.

She feel,
The hurt of her word send a rotten to her mind.

Everything Is going fine but not with the lady who standing strictly but her eyes say otherwise.

'What's to point of this'

Her thought going wild in gore, she's a sensitive but doesn't mean she's weak in word or mind.

When the speech ended with a bow from the group of the presentation, The word of thanks goes to a person that's not even part of the drawing. All she does is talk and follow the notes but the teacher praised her the most. Unfair, All the teacher favorite the student making them all the winner in group.

Eliza,
She's someone who Tasha despise alot.
She wishes for her death and bad things to go through her life as if Eliza is nothing but a mere person that's a point of hurt in Tasha life.

They went to their seat as Eliza getting the praised from others while leaving the original praised to the side.

'UNFAIR THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS'

Her mind going in,
They're hunger for Tasha despair.
They're happy for her sadness,
That's how it should be.

The Queen and The Servant.

That's the role for the two human,
Hunger for praised and jealousy over price it's what every human have gone through.