5. Betrayals

After such a rough and depressing school life, the lady finally gets the rest and shower she deserves as usual. She eats and showers and then lies on bed.

It's a much normal and simpler lifestyle of her if you're thinking, is she gotta study? No, she won't.  Someone like her rarely opens the books she usually goes online on her way to her phone, staring at it blankly, checking her online friends.

She might not be much of a talker in real life, but she's quite famous online for her art. She's doing a commission on her phone all day for money, unlike other teenagers who get a part-time job. Tasha makes quite easy money.

Ding!

"Nofication? Oh, from Discord.."

She opened up the Nofication with confusion her online friend should have been busy right now as usual. She thought it's just their word of "Hello, but it's not them."
Unknow the person texted her, sending her a whole conversation of a group that's familiar to her freinds username.

She reply back with "Did you get the wrong person?" She simply typed, and the person said "No. "

What's going on?

She began typing, trying to try telling the person that they might get a wrong person, but unfortunately, it's still the same word a "No."

Them? Gossiping about me?

She can't believe the chat and the image attached to it she can't believe someone like them would do this to her. The texting of chats talking about the lady's picture and words of words filled with hatred.

"Them..? They did this.."

Her eyes become blurry with tears as she's too deep in her emotions she doesn't realise she is shedding those tears down her cheeks. Much worse, the unknown user reveals theirself as Auris Lynn.

Tasha should've known not to get close to them and Auris? Her?

Auris is one of the ladies' friends, she's an introvert even someone like the lady turned into an extrovert just to befreind to her. She's one of her classmates and those online people who were actually students in the lady school. She should've known better than trusting them. Such a pitiful sight of tears a leaf falling created such gravity of motion, just like how the lady tears falling one by one.

Auris she's indeed also one of them but why is she telling the lady this, but the weird part if she known it's wrong why didn't Auris leave the group for the sake of her first freind that ever approached her. Why must she let it be.

Betrayal The Lady feel
it's as if her world is breaking
apart from reality.

She doesn't understand
what she have done wrong.

Humans are human,
Even if someone their love hurting
they left because they cared for their
self and reputation, even if it meant to hurt another person.

Just for sake of this disgusting rule.