4.

The end of the time goes by,
The school ended by the lady walking past the cars as her ears is filled with tape.

She's someone despise loud noise,
But not always.

Sometime a person can be confused with their self. Whether they're famous,poor and average everyone can face the same situation like this lady did. It's a hard days to always change her personality infront of people that have never known of her existence, sometimes she wonder. 'Why do I follow people desire, what's there worth to make me acted like this?' Those question fill the teenage girl mind. It's such ridiculous thing to thought of but she's getting tired of acting like this.

Once they follow the creature desire,
there's no turning back.
Even if you begs,
your own self will laugh.

[Thoughts]

I wonder sometime, Is there any worth of myself in living. I'm tired of following people path for my own life It's never fair at all. Identity is something I have but I don't thinks people ever acknowledge it. I wish they're someone could ever understand.

It's not like anyone of those people give  any fuck about it.

[The bus]

The lady walking up to the bus and seeing everyone inside already making her body shivering of anxious. But even so she manage to sit down beside someone. It have become a routine for her and it's something she couldn't expected by the person next to her.

'Eliza..? Why must you appears now?'

Tasha try her best of avoiding her especially after what happened today, She couldn't take her mind off it but really she doesn't appreciate the teacher compliment a wrong person. Despite her being quite or shy doesn't mean she won't do anything.

She's not making the project again.

That's her thought after this she hope everyone will struggle and leave her alone on doing the project by herself.
She prefer it then doing it in a useless group.

Eliza seem to noticed her as she wanted to say something to Tasha she noticed her uncomfortable face. Eliza seem to know the reason but she stay quite, she's someone who always acted like a victim crying as if Tasha have done something wrong to her. That's why Tasha now aren't afraid to actually use harsh word.

The nerves of human being is very simple but yet complicated.

The busses is quite for the back but not the front That's talking as if there's no tomorrow. The lady sigh while reading novel in her own phone while waiting for the buses to stop at her house.

Eliza still wouldn't let off as she talk to Tasha with such confidence.

"Hey Tash—"

"Yes?"

One of the reasons why have no one freinds with Tasha is the reason by her faces, it look like she's always arrogant or sad but in reality it's just her with normal expression.

Eliza kinda got chilled from her voice as she talk in nervous tone "I'm sorry for the teacher they're really wrong for doing you that way.."

Tasha shook her head as she closes her phone "It's not the first time Eliza, you Don't need to sympathise me let alone talk to me" Her way of speech is as the said in saying 'You're annoying'. And Eliza know that very well of how Tasha acted and immediately look away in guilt.

However the lady doesn't care less, if she doesn't like the person she wouldn't bother acting shy or so.

Eliza about to speak just then Tasha standing up with her backpack walking out of the bus leaving Eliza in much more guilt.

Tasha sees Elizabeth as a rival but why doesn't she do the same? Whatever the reason Tasha wouldn't open her heart for a person that ruined her life.

Human Is Always a human,
They wouldn't be happy even if thousand gold were giving without apology.