1:15 I'll Tell You A Story

I'll Tell You A Story
Part 1
————

I'll Tell You A StoryPart 1————

————

RECAP

You woke up tied to a chair, something stopping you from speaking and Landon was next to you. You looked up and saw Agent Clark coming towards you and him. "Agent Clark." MG's mom said as she approached.

"Mrs.G." He responded.

You and Landon watched the interaction. "Your asset failed her retrieval mission." As Mrs.G said that, Clark looked furious. "I cleaned up her mess."

————

You twisted your arms, feeling the rope getting tighter around your skins, only if you knew a spell that could get you out. That's probably why they kept the gag on you and not Landon. Feeling eyes on you, you turned to see Landon looking at you. "What are you even doing here?" He asked. You just shrugged as you couldn't answer. "I'm still mad at you, by the way." Landon reminded you, you just rolled your eyes.

Footsteps were heard behind so you turned around and saw Clark coming towards you. "No one's watching us now." Clark said, looking at the both of you.

Landon decided to speak while Clark laid out some things on a table. "Look, I already told the other guys I don't know anything. You can kill me, but I'm part phoenix, so I'm just gonna come back to life in a burst of flames, and there's gonna be a lot of ash to clean up. And after I come back, I'm not gonna know anything." Landon rambled.

You glared at Clark. If looks could kill, he'd be dead. "I'm not here to interrogate you, Landon. In fact, I'm here so you can finally get some answers." Clark started.

Landon glanced at you. "Then why is Kate here?" Landon asked since you couldn't speak.

"None of your business." Clark responded. You and Landon stared at Clark confused when he said that.

But he decided to continue, untying Landon from the ropes but not you. "When they created the locks to Malivore, they also created decoys so no one would know which three artifacts were the real thing. I think you might be able to help me with that." He looked at Landon. "Is one of these artifacts calling to you? Like a whisper, an itch?"

Landon looked down at the photos. "A: I don't feel anything. And B: even if I did, I'm not helping the people who kidnapped us." Landon explained.

You tried getting out once again but gave up as it hurt your wrists. "Oh, this isn't for triad. No, they want these artifacts to stay hidden." Clark started, again. "To be clear, I want to toss them into the pit and unlock Malivore." He had a smirk on his face.