MISCONCEPTION

"By the way Tae! Just come 5 minutes late since I am in a meeting so it might be bit late." Jisoo said.

"But I'm .....!" Taehyung was about to say something when the other line got ended.

Jisoo deliberately ended the call which made Taehyung dumbfounded.

"I am already in the lounge of your office building!" Taehyung uttered and went towards the elevator and stood there. The elevator door opened with the ting which made him to remove his gaze from his mobile. The employee who recognized Taehyung wished him and slightly bowed to him. Taehyung also did the same with a smile. He went inside and pressed the button which would take him to his girlfriend's cabin.

If you are wondering what the situation is! Let me clear it! Taehyung and Jisoo are CEO's of two big Multi-National Companies in South Korea. Being childhood friends and growing up together made them to be close to each other every time. From happiest to saddest times they were each other's support system. They went to same college and pursed their own degrees together though their stream was different. 

Kim Jisoo 28 years old, is a CEO of top most luxurious fashion brand company named 'CHRISTIAN DIOR'. She pursed her fashion designer degree and launched her own brand. Initially it was very difficult as she wanted to be a independent women without her parent's support. 

She wanted to experience the harsh reality and attain the success by herself. But Taehyung was always with her as her emotional support system during her break downs. Later with her hard work, dedication and perseverance she reached her milestone which also reached internationally.

Kim Taehyung 28 years old, is a CEO of top Informational Technology business company named 'INFO-TECH'. He had a very keen interest in software and technology. After his school hours and playing with Jisoo he would always spend hours in his computer room learning coding and new things about latest technology.  

His parents never complained about it but they sometimes restrict his time on his computer. He always liked to try new things. With his talent and keen knowledge on that field made him to be one of the top IT company in their country. His software were in high demand globally too.

Since both of them knew each other from childhood, they would always be together and understand each other. As they grew up being together with each other for almost every minute made them realize that they are so in love. And their love was mutual. Then 3 years back they became a couple. So its almost 3 years now that the couple started dating.

Since they were public figure they had to hide their relationship initially. But later after they have had established themselves as successful they made their relationship public. Though it's almost 3 years being in relationship Taehyung still didn't propose her for marriage. And Jisoo is impatient about it but toady she had to make a special announcement.

PRESENT~

INSIDE JISOO'S CABIN~