3. Interrupting Ragnarok

3RD PERSON POV

Nyra: Y/N. I-

Y/N twirls his kantana, disarming Artoria and Modred at the same time before sweeping their feet, knocking them into their ass. He jumps up, grabbing an arrow midair before throwing it back, disarming Ganyu as she backs away.

Ganyu: I-I yield.

Modred: Ow!

Nyra: O-Oh...*bow* I apologize if I was interrupting something.

Y/N: No need. I was merely finishing up my spar with Modred and Artoria. You ok there?

Artoria: *pant* I-I'm doing fine.

Modred: Next time I'll defeat you master!

Y/N: Good. Nyra...what is it that you want to ask me?

Nyra: I was merely curious. What....do you do as a Creator?

Y/N: *grin* Well that is an interesting question.

They all sat on the grassy field, resting as Ganyu ate some Qixing flowers while some slimes bounced to them.

Y/N:....It really depends. Gods like me have the freedom to do whatever we want. But as a creator, it falls onto me to foster the growth of the universes I choose to create. When I create, I have to take it upon me to see how kind fate would be to my creation before I leave it be. Sometimes they require my utmost attention which is why I always have an avatar...or some form of myself to watch over, see how it goes. Of course....sometimes fate is unkind when I leave. I do many things. I judge worlds...I create worlds...I destroy worlds....I can kill worlds....I can modify many things.

He goes on a whole speech, listing out the many things he could be doing. The 4 listen attentively, interested in learning about his work as he goes on and on.

Y/N: The main issue is morals though. Not everyone has the same moral compass....and even if people recognize me as their creator there are many chances they won't agree with some of my actions. But...I'm merely doing the best I can to benefit others.

Nyra: *nod* As expected.

Y/N:.......Huh.

Artoria: Y/N?....Oh is there something happening?

They see Y/N looking up to the sky, sensing something off.

Y/N: Yeah....something's happening alright.

He sighs before getting up, 4 white wings unfolding from his back.

Y/N: As a god....I foresee the development of my creation. I can demand many things....I can establish a set of rules. But....I am free to punish those who are disobedient, arrogant, hypocritical, and overall are that of unworthy of being called gods.

He opens a portal but stops in front of it before looking at them.

Y/N: *smile* Please don't judge me if my actions seem harsh.

Ganyu/Nyra: *nod* I will not.

Modred: Eh what's the worst you can do?