snippets

I can't be the only in this world who doesn't care about popularity, love or looks. 

All I wanted was to live my life without too much drama and after every dull and boring event in my life I'll die.

Clean and simple, how I like everything to be. 

It was the perfect plan for me and I was all set to go but he had to come in and make everything complicated. 

Life has funny ways to make you feel misreable.  

- - - - - - -

“Clyde, I already told you. No means no! Stop bugging me!” I shouted at him for like the 4th time. This guy couldn’t take a hint. I don’t want a boyfriend and if I ever wanted one I want a normal one not someone like him.

“And I already told you Natalie, I don’t take no for an answer.” He said. He got on his knees and looked up to me.”And I’m even willing to beg.”  I blushed. Didn’t this guy know that people are watching us!? I mean come on! This is so embarrassing.

“Natalie, I won’t leave this place until you become my girlfriend or at least give me a chance.” He said with pleading eyes. I heard murmurs from the bystanders and I seriously wanted to strangle them all. Why is it when there is a scene there are watchers? Really people, have you nothing to do with your lives!? They kept whispering about me being too hard on Clyde; well excuse me for not liking him back.

“Hey Natalie, I’m waiting.” Oh right forgot about him. Come on Natalie think quick!

“Okay Clyde … I’ll give you a chance...”A smile formed on his perfect face. He then stood up and hugged me tightly, resting his head on my shoulder.

“Yes! You won’t regret this Nat...” I raised my right hand.

“I wasn’t finished. Yes I’ll give you a chance but you need to court me first...”

He interrupted me. “Well okay if that’s what you li…” I raised my hand again. Can’t he let me finish what I’m saying?

“Wait for me to finish will you? I’ll give you a chance by courting me … but you need to court me in 21 different ways.” I said a little fast fearing that Clyde might stop me again. His blue eyes shone with astonishment and curiosity.

“21 ways?” He repeated.

“Yup!” I said cheerfully.

- - - - - -

Hello there! So eternalshadow here. This is one of my first stories to ever write but was written in Filipino. Due to a request I decided to do an english version so I now have two versions of this. English and Filipino (well duh) Hope you like it. 

Love Lots:

Haelin Lee