21WTSILY - First Surprise

Stop following me!

I won’t

Seriously are you a stalker or something!?

I prefer the term lover than stalker Natalie.

Then stop following me like a freaky stalker!

Nope this is called following my dreams.

Ugh! You are freaking difficult!

I have been dealing with him all afternoon. Handsome yet irritating, Clyde has been following me everywhere I went! I tried giving him the cold shoulder, he didn’t stop. I tried going through alley ways, he is still there. I even tried parkour and he is still on my tail. We’ve been like this for the past 3 hours and I’m tired of evading him. He’s cute like a lost puppy following you, but he doesn’t make me want to take him home.

Sure you do you hypocrite.

I ignored my mental message and kept on walking away from the weirdo named Clyde.

Hey Natalie, can I ask you something? He asked out of the blue.

If it’s about being your girlfriend then no. I answered him straightforward. I didn’t want to beat around the bush when it comes to that topic. He didn’t waste any time to reply to my question.

Though I want to know the answer to that, that’s not what I wanted to ask. He quickened his pace and settled in front of me.

Then what do you want to Clyde, I’m in no mood to deal with you. Crossing my arms, I turned to look him straight in the eye but wavered after a few seconds. As tempting as it might be, I don’t want to get lost in those hazel orbs of his.

He gave me a sweet smile and his eyes had a certain glint. What’s your favorite color?

Color? Why does he need to know my favorite color? I contemplated on answering him but I decided to shut my mouth and not give him the satisfaction. I walked on, hoping the runt, well he’s not really a runt he’s taller than me  but he is shorter than most boys, you get the picture, would leave me alone but yet again he didn’t.

I gave him the silent treatment but Clyde wasn’t fazed. He just kept following me and never once did he make small talk. With every step we took, Clyde had this boyish smile plastered on his face which was cute --- yet irritating.

Okay what’s the big deal? Why haven’t you pestered me about the question? I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. He almost bumped into me but he stopped walking just in time so that we wouldn’t collide.

Wow I’m such a hypocrite. I didn’t want him to bother me but here I was bothered by him not bothering me. I must have a screw loose or something.

He looked at me again and answered with confidence.

Well, I know that you don’t like being pestered and I was sure you heard my question so I just gave you time to answer it. After all, it gave me a chance to notice how beautiful you are.

He is such a smooth talker. I didn’t even bother hiding my blush.

Whatever.

I had no idea how this one guy who I didn’t even care before could affect me so much within a short period of time.

Hey Natalie, come here. I didn’t notice him leave my side. He was near a shop that was familiar but I didn’t have time to think about it. 1 … 2 … 3 … RUN!