{Important} Author's Note

Hello lovely people of wattpad, sorry for not updating this regularly just like I said about a year ago it's just that I got a lot on my mind and I went on an unexpected hiatus so everthing just slipped my mind. I read this again and the interest that I once had in this is coming back so expect a sorry-for-not-keeping-my-promises-update and I hope you would still keep on supporting. 

So yeah, thank you for all the support up to now. 

On another note let me tell you a story something completely unrelated. 

A week ago my mom called me downstairs for some unknown reason. At first I was irritated because before everything I was surfing the net and it was sooooooo freaking slow. My patience is long but considering the summer heat and all the headaches I'd been getting, I just couldn't keep my cool. 

So moving on, I was peeved when I got down but I was raised to be sociable when there are other people so I needed to act all lovely and sweet (ugh). My mom had our neighbor come over and a lady whom I never met before. 

My mom told me to sit down beside the lady so I did. Just when I sat down she started asking weird things. She asked if sometimes I see things (which I do) and if whatever I thought of would come true (which does I got a lot of evidences that back it up). 

After all the asking, I kinda assumed she was a psychic of somesort cause she told me things not even my own parents know about me. 

To cut it short, I was creeped out. I think some are mere coincidences but I don't know. Everything she said made me think that maybe I have some sort of powers or something. //tries to levitate pizza closer

Any who because of that I'm psychic now. HAHAHA 

kidding but #realtalk this seriously happened to me