Xx 2 xX

After 2 hours Sierra and I had finally finished getting her house ready. It was now 6:30 which is when the guests are supposed to arrive. Cars began to pull up and people started knocking on the door. I was handed all of Sierra's presents to put on her bed in her room. Speaking of presents, I got Sierra a rose gold chocker with small diamonds on it. I pulled out the small case it was in from my purse and placed it and a letter on top of the rest of the presents. I slowly walked downstairs to see everyone sitting down and talking. Confused, I walk to join them all and sit next to a tall dark haired guy. It turns out Luke gave Sierra her present which was an extremely expensive diamond ring. It suited her tan skin and blonde hair. I felt a hand on my thigh, I fidgeted dramatically in hope it would move. It didn't. I turned to my left to see who it was. "Shawn, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I whispered not wanting to ruin Sierra's moment. The thing is Shawn and I sorta had a thing a while back, we were never going out but we liked each other. That was years ago but since then I have been trying to avoid him. " You know you want me" he smirked. I gagged and moved his hand off my thigh. He put it back. It was starting to piss me off so I got up and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed up my hair and patted down my dress. I just stood there, staring. Getting caught in thought I was soon snapped into reality when a song started playing, Confident by Justin Bieber. I opened the door and walked out, this party is heated I could already see people making out. I walked around looking for Sierra but she was no where to be seen. I was stopped when I felt someone grab my hand "Sierra! There you are. Oh it's you". "Is that a bad thing?" Shawn asked "actually it is and will always be" I snapped "I'm sorry little miss mood swings" he laughed "look Shawn I don't like you and never will so would you get off me?" I yelled "I'm not doing this because I like you" he replied with a face of disgust "good, now can I go?" "Nope." He said as he pulled me closer. I groaned as he took me down the hall. "Listen here 'dude' I'm trying to look for Sierra so could you get your ratchet hands off mine and let me go" I barked. "Or what?" he smiled "this" I smirked getting closer to him, our faces were almost touching. His hot breath was dancing on my lips. I leaned in closer parting my lips, Shawn doing the same. I lifted up my leg and in one shot.. Kicked him in the balls. He groaned clutching his crotch and falling to the ground. "I told you to let me go Mendes" I yelled over the music. I walked out of the hallway still looking for Sierra. "Whoo" I heard a familiar voice scream. "Sierra! Where have you been?" I screamed at her "I don't know ask someone who cares" she slurred "well I'm going, we have school tomorrow" I reminded her "I know, no need to be a party pooper" she said sculling a shot "well bye" I scoffed as I stormed off. I ran out the door and got I'm my small black car and drove off"

**********************
A/N
Hey! Sorry for the short two chapters but I promise you the next one is long.
Thanks

Abby Xx