Xx 3 xX

I woke to my alarm, still wearing my dress from last night. I guess I couldn't be bothered changing. I got up and walked to my wardrobe looking for some clothes to wear today. I pulled some black leggings and a black Dirty Pig jumper with the picture of the White pig, I also pulled out some white vans and threw them on my bed. I walked into my bathroom for a quick shower and shut the door. I was soon out of the bathroom. I only had on foundation, mascara and lipstick. I wasn't really in the mood since it's Friday. I walked down the stairs and cooked some toast with jam. After I ate my breakfast I ran back up stairs to do my hair and brush my teeth. I then packed my bag. "Seeya mum" I yelled "bye honey see you tomorrow" she yelled back. When my mum goes to work she usually doesn't come back until late the next day so the house is always empty. I walked outside and shut the door. I arrived at school and went straight to my locker. I grabbed my books for double English and headed off.
~~~
"Okay class, so as I was telling you yesterday that we have a project about aftertaste" the class groaned "but don't worry they will be in pairs.. That I chose" Mr. Grey exclaimed. "The person you are sitting next to is your partner" he smiled. No ones sitting next to me. Suddenly the door flew open. "Sorry I'm late Mr. Grey there was a mis-" "just sit down Mr. Mendes" Mr. Grey said pointing to the seat next to me. Shawn sat down next to me and waved. "I guess you're my partner then" I sighed "what?" Shawn asked "we have to have partners for our project on aftertaste or something and the person you sit next to is the person you are working with dip wit" I spoke with slight anger. "Let's get it over and done with" I sighed. "Alrighty then" he laughed "okay, what causes and aftertaste?" I asked Shawn "food" he mumbled "I guess". "So did you enjoy the party last night?" Shawn asked "it was alright" I answered. I began to write. I could see Shawn's hand move closer to my thigh, he squeezed it tightly giving me a horse bite. "What was that for?" I bellowed hitting his hand away. "I don't know, I'm bored" he smiled. Shawn is still that funny random guy he used to be many years ago.
The bell began to ring, making me jump. Everyone raced out the door violently. "These have to be done in two weeks so I suggest you go to each other's house to get them complete" shouted Mr. Grey.
~~
It was now last period which is always the worst, I mean who wants sex ed right before the end of the day? I headed to the room of hell with my books and walked inside. "Late hmm" growled Mr. Crop. He pointed to a seat for me to sit. I threw my books on the table and sat down. "Okay class today we will be learning----" I could see in front of me, it was Shawn. He was laughing with his friends and smiling, like he used to. God I hate him. He turned around looking at me. "Are you going to my house or am I?" He whispered. "Uhh" I stuttered not knowing what to say. "It's alright, just go to mine" he smiled "alright then" I said returning a smile "meet me at the school gate after the bell and we'll work on it tonight" he said before turning over and talking to his friends again. The bell started ringing causing a roar of excitement to fill the room. I packed up my books and started walking out the door. I unlocked my locker and shoved my books inside. Heading out the door I notice Shawn standing outside leaning on the gate. He saw me and his face instantly lit up causing a smile to escape forming across my face. "There you are" he smiled standing. I just smiled and began to walk. I still remembered where his house was, only down the road from mine. "So..." Mumbled Shawn I laughed at how he was trying to start a conversation. We walked down his driveway heading for the front door. Shawn opened the door screaming at his mum that he was home. "Is there someone with you" a British voice shouted back. "Uh yeah, I am working with her for a project" he said as he lead me to his room. He opened the door to reveal a blue room. It smelled like cologne. There was musical instruments all around it. Shawn sat on his bed moving his guitar to the floor. "I didn't know you played the guitar" I smiled sheepishly and sat down. "Uh yeah I-I do" he stuttered rubbing the back of his neck. "Do you mind if you play?" I asked "uh" he nervously spoke. He grabbed his guitar and started strumming a song.
All I am, is a man
I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach
But I stand
In California
With my toes in the sand
I started singing without realising. Shawn looked at me smiling "Your good". I stopped hastily covering my mouth. "Would w-we get started with this project" I stuttered, the blood rushing to my cheeks. "Yeah I guess" he smirked pulling out his phone. "So main reason aft-" I was stopped when a little girl walked in. "Uh Shawn, someone's at the door for you". He got up. "Uh you should go" he said as he walked out the door. I stepped out of his door to be greeted by a tall brunette. "This is the girl I'm doing my project with, she is just about to leave" Shawn mumbled motioning for me to leave. I scoffed quietly and headed out the door. I rushed down the street trying to find my house. Drops of water started hitting my messy ponytail. I was soon showered in darkness, nothing to be seen besides a small light which was the only one working on the street. My feet were cold and hands were numb. I found a small bus stop, climbing into the corner and wrapping myself in a ball. I could see people walking up to me, laughing, pointing and poking me. The cacophony of their laughs was replaying in my head causing me to shake and shiver. I snapped "that's enough". It went silent. Snap. I jumped to the noise. "Who's there?" Someone asked. A shadow soon towered over me, leaving me cornered. "Stop" that was the only word that managed to escape my mouth before everything went black.