CHAPTER 28

This is a surprise chapter!
MATT'S POV
It's been a year since Tara left me, and to be honest...it hasn't been easy. I've been homeschooled and I finally feel some-what emotionally stable. "MATT! It's time for school!", mom yelled. I quickly gathered my stuff together and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and went to school. I'm all alone because the guys are on Tour. After 15 minutes I was at the front of the school, everyone stared and whispered but I managed to get through it. I Got my schedule and went to my first class.. Science..great. It was the same throughout the day.. Stares..whispers..more stares..more whispers.. It was finally lunch time and I sat alone in the courtyard. "Hey there!", a girl my age said. "Um hi.. Are you sure you want to be seen with the freak?" She gave a slight smile, " it doesn't bother me at all, by the way... I'm Dani." I have her a look of interest. "I'm Matt, Matt Espinosa", I answered. The rest of the day Dani and I just talked about life and I told her about Tara, the strange thing is that she was interested and attentive.-------- that's how I spent my senior year, with my best friend Dani Beanfort.
-----skip 2 months-----
Dani and I have become SO close. She is never bitchy and she always puts a smile on my face. She also understands how much I loved and always will love Tara. ----So here we are sitting on my porch eating cold stone and talking about life, I gaze at Dani and she does the same, then I lean in a kiss her. For once in a long time I actually felt that spark that u only felt with Tara. I feel happy ,alive, and thrilled. I finally felt like Tara was telling me it's OK to move on.
A/N
Sorry it's short!! But I hoped yall like this short suprise chapter!! Like love yall💜