Sweet Insecurity:- Part 3

Sumati's eyes we're teary

Sumati's eyes we're teary. She was extremely happy for her daughter but soon her darling daughter would leave her made her cry. Arvind had wrapped his hand around Sumati trying to console her when he himself was trying his best not to cry.
The wedding was joyously completed and it was time for Vidaai.

All through the wedding the tension in the couple's mind remained the same. Bondita went towards her parents with Ani beside her with a gathbandhan tieing them for eternity.
They both bend down to take their blessing to which they both showered them with flowers and yellow rice full of their blessings and blessed them whole heartily, making them stand.

Bondita hugged her parents and cried her heart out while they to silently cried embracing her to the fullest. Ani stood beside her watching this sight with teary eyes.

' Arvind now we would like to take your leave' Binoy said with joining his hands and others followed.

Arvind nodded. He was joined his hands near Ani but before he could do anything, Ani held his joined hands with a shock and separated his hands.
' Baba, why are you joining hands in front of me? Instead I should join my hands in front of you. You are giving your darling princess to me. I should be grateful to you forever for giving me your daughter' Ani joined his hand which Arvind held and they both hugged each other, warmth filling in their heart.

Bondita smiled with warms tears rolling down her cheeks. Her husband was really great then she had heard about him. She really must have done something in her past to get such an husband.

Now it was the time for their departure. Bondita hugged them for the final time till they started moving towards the car.
Ani felt the gathbandhan tightened only to see Bondita's back towards him as she was staring at beautiful red mansion with sparkling yellow lights shining it.

Bondita could see her in baby form in her mother's arms while they both parents walked in the garden playing with her.
Her two year age self learning to walk with her father holding her two little tiny wrist with her mother kneeled in the ground with open embrace trying to cage her her daughter in her safe embrace.
A twelve year old Bondita was laughing while swinging on the swing her smile spreading all around the Mansion with her father pushing the swing and her mother smiling at them.
A sixteen year old Bondita ran and hugged her parents startling them. They hugged her tighter when they got to know that her daughter was the stopped of the state.
A 21 year old Bondita was taking blessings from everyone and others showered her with all their loves as she stood with barrister robe around her and a barrister cap on her head.

The cars went out of the Mansion, Bon looked at everyone still the car crossed the gates of the Mansion. Anidita were sitting in Ani's favourite red car with driver. They were the last one to leave while the others car were moving in front of them.

Bondita continued to sob. It is difficult for every daughter to leave her house someday so suddenly to an unknown family.
Anirudh felt extremely pained when he was his wife was continuously sobbing quietly not audible enough.
He wanted to comfort her but he couldn't do it.
He just quickly grabbed his handkerchief. He slightly tapped her for a millisecond, making Bon look up to her husband.