Sweet Insecurity:- Part 6

Bondita sobbed. Sumati tried to console her in her voice ' Beta... I have seen in his eyes... It's love honey'
' Accha.. Then why he stays away from me... Why he ignores me. Why he doesn't see me like someone sees his love'

' Anirudh beta' Binoy gaining everyone's attention on the dining table.
Trilochan was sitting in the head chair with his wife beside.
Shubra was sitting next to Binoy who was sitting on the right side of Trilochan.
Rest spaces were occupied with Anidita sitting close to each other and Somtuk sitting opposite to them.
' Yes Baba' Anirudh replied while eating a piece of Luchi with Aloo Poshto.
He always enjoys his wife's food with pleasure but he always control his expression to not look like a hungry creep which made Bondita sad thinking he didn't even like her food too..
' Beta my friend Robert Johanson is throwing a party on his success. He invited us to join in his celebration. So beta, would you please join them? ' Binoy prayed in his mind that his son agress.

Anirudh just let a sigh pass through his mouth. He never liked Britishers. Yes, their way of ideologies inspired him but he hated the way he treates his countries. They came for trading but now are ruling us.

' Baba, you'
' I know... I know... But beta I would be outstation with your mother. Did you forget, we are visiting your aunt in Darjeeling. They were upset when we didn't attend their son's award celebration. Please do attend the party with Bondita beta' He turned towards Bondita' Beta, you would attend the party, right'

Bondita downed her head and looked at Anirudh who was looking back at her.

' Binoy, I don't want my elder son to keep relations with that firangi. I agreed with you keeping a relation with them.. But not my son.. ' Kaka scrunched his nose in irritation. He and Kalindi never liked this white people.

Binoy just shook his head in tiring. Shubra squeezed his shoulder and blinked her eyes in assurance.

' Kopal, just attend this party. Jaano na, your father never pressurized you for it but only this time'

Anirudh thought and sighed again
' Fine but Baba and Maa please don't do this to me again. You know I can't stand that blackmailing emotional face of yours'
Everyone laughed at the dining.
Anirudh just started at his beautiful wife who laughed with her plam on her lips.

She looks ethereal when she laughs. "Hey goddess let her be happy like this forever" Anirudh thought in his mind.

' The party is scheduled day after tomorrow at Johanson Mansion. I prefer you both to wear something royal. The whole party should continue to talk about my Son and Daughter. I would suggest you guys to hop and do some shopping.Do you agree Bondita beta' Binoy and Shubra always wished for their own daughter but they didn't have one. Their sons were everything they wished for but there is old saying
' Beta toh beta hota hai, beti toh beti hoti hai' and it was true.