Buzzing

I've stayed up all night editing videos and now I'm finally caught up... for now. I look over to the corner of my screen and read the time 6:38 am.

I look up the time difference between London and LA. London is 8 hours ahead of Los Angeles so that means it's 2:38 pm over there.

I grab my phone and call her, I hear the dial ring and get a little anxious and nervous, she answers.

"Hey Jessie" I say in a soft voice, not to loud to awake Skye in the other room.

"Dani! Hey I've been wanting to call you but I didn't want to wake you up"

"I didn't get any sleep last night, I had to pull an all nighter, but I'm finally done!" I say relieved.

"Oh well at least you got your work done, what were you working on, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Videos. I finally edited and uploaded all the videos I was behind on"

"Yea... I saw the one im in... I really liked it, it was really funny"

I feel myself blush at her comments. "I'm glad you liked it, I mean you are in it" I laugh. "I thought you'd see it too, I noticed a lot of your- heartbeats? we're mentioning it so um yea"

"Yea that's how I noticed, nice title choice by the way" she laughs.

"Oh um haha yea, it's a bit corny but I thought it fit in"

"Falling For Jessie J" she chuckles as she mentions the title of my video.

"Haha yea and I literally fell for you at the red carpet so you see it all ties together" I say defending myself. "Anyways enough of that i was just calling to make sure you're alright and arrived safely."

"Oh yea -um it was a smooth flight" she stutters a bit. "Alisha told me you called but I was so drained I fell asleep, sorry"

"No it's fine, it was my bad I called so early I totally forgot about the time difference but I'm glad I get to talk to you now." I whisper.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Oh its cause um I don't want my roommate to wake up, these walls are paper thin and she's really grumpy in the morning" I try to laugh softly.

"Oh I see ok, so what's this thing you said about a Youtubers convention?"

"Oh well many youtubers are getting together somewhere in London, I don't know too much about the details, I actually just found out about a couple of days ago. I have yet to confirm my appearance."

"Well if you do I hope I'm in town and its going to be my turn now to see you in the spotlight and all" she sounds excited.

"I'll go but you have to promise you'll be there too" I say playing around.

"..." She's quiet. "Umm I can't promise but I'll do everything i can to make it"

"Okay, good enough" I say a bit bummed but still hopeful. "So what are you up too?"

"I'm on my way to stage rehearsals, I'm a bit nervous though, my throat has been acting up"

"Ouch that sucks, I'll let you go now so you can rehearse, hope you feel better"

"Ok thanks Dani, bye"

"Bye."

+
+
+
+

"Hey guys! It's Dani here" I begin today's vlog. "I got out of the bed this morning in a really good mood so I decided to go out for a run." I say a bit out of breathe, hence I just finished a workout. "But I forgot my keys... I know priorities am I right? I grab the camera but not the keys" I say laughing at myself.